Tag Archives: malaysia
- Higher expenses pulls down Genting BHD Q3 earnings
November 24, 2017
Net profit of Malaysian conglomerate Genting Malaysia BHD shrank to MYR191.1 million (US$46.5 million) in the third quarter of 2017.
- Playtech shares plunge one-fifth after Asian market “impact”
November 2, 2017
Playtech's shares fall 22% after company warns of "impact" to its black-market Asian online gambling operations, with Malaysia fingered as the culprit.
- Malaysia to amend laws to curb online gambling
October 24, 2017
The Malaysian government is set to change its current gambling laws in order to plug the loopholes that make it possible for persons to gamble online.
- Malaysia police vow biggest ever online gambling crackdown
September 27, 2017
Malaysia plots the launch of what national police are calling the biggest ever crackdown on illegal online gambling operators.
- Genting BHD net profit grows more than threefold in Q1
May 30, 2017
Malaysia-based Genting BHD’s net profit leapfrog at the start of 2017, driven by its hospitality, leisure, and plantation activities.
Mandalay Bay contractor bags Resorts World Las Vegas project
October 17, 2017
Chinese tourists maintain biggest spenders’ crown
April 13, 2017