Tag Archives: malaysia
- Malaysia busts major China-facing online gambling operation
November 13, 2018
Malaysian police arrest 118 suspects, all but one of them Chinese nationals, caught operating illegal online gambling ring out of Kuala Lumpur bungalow.
- Malaysia busts online gambling ‘customer service department’
November 7, 2018
Malaysia arrests five men running a 'customer service department' for an illegal online gambling operation that spammed thousands of phones with SMS promos.
- Genting Malaysia price down on tax hike news
The company’s share price was down as much as 30%, marking the biggest fall since the company’s stock was first listed in 1989.
- Tax hikes won’t be a problem for Malaysia’s casinos, analysts say
October 19, 2018
Analyst say Genting Malaysia is in a strong enough position that an increase in tax as hinted by Malaysian officials won’t seriously impact its bottom line.
- Malaysian police arrest 22,000 in gambling raids in 2018
September 13, 2018
Over 22,000 people have been arrested in gambling raids this past year in Malaysia, the Star Online reported.
- Genting Malaysia seeks funds for property, gaming projects
July 12, 2018
Genting Malaysia Bhd has issued MYR2.6 billion ($644.28 million) in debt notes as the company seeks more funds for its property and gaming resorts projects.
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Malaysia to amend laws to curb online gambling
October 24, 2017
Podiumspot’s Crusino bets big on ‘unique casino experience’
February 15, 2017
Genting Malaysia earnings to rebound in 2018: Maybank
January 18, 2018