Tag Archives: malaysia
- Malaysian police arrest 22,000 in gambling raids in 2018
September 13, 2018
Over 22,000 people have been arrested in gambling raids this past year in Malaysia, the Star Online reported.
- Genting Malaysia seeks funds for property, gaming projects
July 12, 2018
Genting Malaysia Bhd has issued MYR2.6 billion ($644.28 million) in debt notes as the company seeks more funds for its property and gaming resorts projects.
- China claims major World Cup Bitcoin betting bust
July 11, 2018
Authorities in China's Guangdong province claim to have dismantled an online betting ring that handled over $1.5b in Bitcoin-based World Cup wagers.
- Genting Malaysia Q1 net profit soars to $86M
May 25, 2018
Casino operator Genting Malaysia Berhad (Genting BHD) managed to pull a 15.8 percent net profit growth in the first three months of 2018.
- Genting BHD itching to get a hold of Japan casino license
April 10, 2018
Malaysia-listed conglomerate Genting BHD is continuously building up its financial war chest as it anticipates a tight bidding for Japan’s casino license.
- Profit slump will still earn Genting Malaysia investors fat paychecks
February 28, 2018
Genting Malaysia BHD investors are in for a celebration despite seeing a drop in the casino operator’s 2017 profit.
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018
Genting sells out of The Star; is Crown buying in?
July 14, 2017