Tag Archives: malaysia
- Genting Group head is Malaysia’s top paid executive
May 8, 2019
Genting Group CEO Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay pocketed almost $60 million in 2018, making him the largest paid executive in Malaysia to date.
- Genting Malaysia board considers final dividend for 2018
April 3, 2019
A single-tier dividend is under approval due to the recommendation of the board of directors, which, if approved, will be distributed in July.
- Genting Malaysia survives 2018 by the grace of tax breaks
February 28, 2019
Genting Malaysia had a few disasters in 2018, but thanks to a lucky tax break, they reported a big profit in the fourth quarter.
- Genting Malaysia appealing amended tax deal
January 25, 2019
Casino operator Genting Malaysia is hoping that the Kuala Lumpur High Court will provide larger tax savings for the company.
- Malaysian court awards Wynn Macau $4.2M in unpaid credit
January 21, 2019
Wynn Macau has won a case against a Malaysian fund manager who had owed the casino operator HKD33 million ($4.21 million).
- Asian police are all Grinch, no Santa for online gamblers
December 28, 2018
Asian police disrupt multiple illegal online gambling operations, including one in which Chinese nationals were forced to work against their will.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017