Tag Archives: macau VIP
- Bernstein: ‘Structural headwinds’ to slow Macau VIP gaming sector in 2018
January 15, 2018
Macau’s gambling industry is in for a bumpy ride as structural headwinds in the second half of 2018 will blow the VIP gaming sector off its course.
- Macau VIP expands 35 percent in Q3
October 16, 2017
Asia’s premier gambling hub continues to enjoy a robust VIP segment in the third quarter based on the figures released by the DICJ.
- Macau’s VIP gambling to fizzle in H2, analysts predict
June 21, 2017
Analysts are bracing themselves for a slower VIP gambling in Macau in the following months as the Chinese economy cools down.
- VIP play in Macau falls below 50% in Q3: report
November 11, 2016
Aggregate third quarter results from Macau’s big six operators have shown that VIP casino gross gaming revenue (GRR) accounted for only 44 percent
- SJM Holdings hangs on to bonus scheme despite Macau’s lackluster 2015
January 5, 2016
SJM Holdings will keep on giving out bonuses this year despite the lackluster performance of the city-state’s gaming sector in 2014.
- The Junkets Have Moved to the Outback, Low Taxes, Just Right
August 18, 2015
The low tax rate is attracting the junkets that used to be active in Macau. Two companies are really competing for them now, Crown and Echo.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018