Tag Archives: LVS
- 5-Year Outlook for the Big Three: Wynn, Las Vegas Sands, and MGM
April 15, 2014
The next five years are going to be rocky. Bull markets like the one we’ve had since 2009 are not built to last. This one won’t either.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Innovative technology and sportsbetting with Simon Ordish
November 7, 2013
Becky sat down with Simon Ordish, the CEO of LVS, to discuss the importance of innovative technology in the sportsbetting industry.
- Las Vegas Sands earns $438m profit in Q4; revenue tops $11.13b in 2012
January 31, 2013
Casino operator Las Vegas Sands (LVS) reported a 20.9% boost in Q4 2012 revenues, while full year revenues rose 18.3% to $11.13b.
- LVS, Lotsys win Israel sports bet bid; Belgium adds 10 to operator blacklist
September 7, 2012
LVS and Lotsys win 10-year Israel Sports Betting Board contract; Belgium awards last of retail sports bet licenses, adds names to blacklist
- LVS Celebrates its 20th Anniversary
April 16, 2012
Two decades on, LVS continues to drive product innovation through technical excellence
- LVS appoints ex Ladbrokes veteran
March 22, 2012
Nick Dutton has been named as the Programme Director for the sportsbook specialists
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013