Tag Archives: lrwc
- LRWC net income slump extends in Q2
August 15, 2017
The continued exodus of online gambling locators from First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp.
- Leisure and Resorts World Corp. ekes out 2% profit rise in 2016
April 18, 2017
LRWC survived a tumultuous year for the Philippine gambling industry as it managed to eke a two percent consolidated net income gain in 2016.
- LRWC consolidated net income down 17%
November 24, 2016
Philippine-listed gambling firm Leisure & Resorts World Corp. (LRWC) see its consolidated net income slide by 17 percent during the third quarter of 2016.
- Leisure and Resorts World profit up 37% despite casino income stumble
April 20, 2016
Leisure and Resorts World Corp consolidated revenue for 2015 was up by almost 40 percent at PHP9.5 billion (US$206 million) year-on-year.
- AERL turnover tumbles; Sands all over Asia; LRWC keeps Belle Grande equity
November 3, 2012
Macau junket operator AERL reports steep drop in VIP turnover in October; Las Vegas Sands eyeing Asia; LWRC maintains Belle Grande equity
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017