Tag Archives: lrwc
- LRWC Q1 net income plunges 69.7% after City of Dreams Manila pullout
May 18, 2018
Net income of LRWC took a nosedive by 69.7 percent in the first quarter of 2018 after they pulled out their investments from the COD Manila project.
- GEG not abandoning $500M Boracay casino project, LRWC says
April 17, 2018
To build or not to build? That is the $500-million Boracay casino question.
- LRWC net income slump extends in Q2
August 15, 2017
The continued exodus of online gambling locators from First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp.
- Leisure and Resorts World Corp. ekes out 2% profit rise in 2016
April 18, 2017
LRWC survived a tumultuous year for the Philippine gambling industry as it managed to eke a two percent consolidated net income gain in 2016.
- LRWC consolidated net income down 17%
November 24, 2016
Philippine-listed gambling firm Leisure & Resorts World Corp. (LRWC) see its consolidated net income slide by 17 percent during the third quarter of 2016.
- Leisure and Resorts World profit up 37% despite casino income stumble
April 20, 2016
Leisure and Resorts World Corp consolidated revenue for 2015 was up by almost 40 percent at PHP9.5 billion (US$206 million) year-on-year.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018