Tag Archives: lrwc
- LRWC Q1 net income plunges 69.7% after City of Dreams Manila pullout
May 18, 2018
Net income of LRWC took a nosedive by 69.7 percent in the first quarter of 2018 after they pulled out their investments from the COD Manila project.
- GEG not abandoning $500M Boracay casino project, LRWC says
April 17, 2018
To build or not to build? That is the $500-million Boracay casino question.
- LRWC net income slump extends in Q2
August 15, 2017
The continued exodus of online gambling locators from First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp.
- Leisure and Resorts World Corp. ekes out 2% profit rise in 2016
April 18, 2017
LRWC survived a tumultuous year for the Philippine gambling industry as it managed to eke a two percent consolidated net income gain in 2016.
- LRWC consolidated net income down 17%
November 24, 2016
Philippine-listed gambling firm Leisure & Resorts World Corp. (LRWC) see its consolidated net income slide by 17 percent during the third quarter of 2016.
- Leisure and Resorts World profit up 37% despite casino income stumble
April 20, 2016
Leisure and Resorts World Corp consolidated revenue for 2015 was up by almost 40 percent at PHP9.5 billion (US$206 million) year-on-year.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017