Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Lottery betting ops slam ‘grossly misleading’ Irish lottery report
13 December 2018
Lottery betting operators slam report commissioned by Premier Lotteries Ireland that claims these sites are cannibalizing National Lottery sales.
- Lottery betting no “meaningful threat” to Irish lotteries
13 November 2018
New report by economist Jim Power claims that lottery betting sites pose no "meaningful threat" to Ireland's National Lottery.
- Lottery betting operator dealt setback in German court
30 October 2018
A German court rules that an unidentified Gibraltar-licensed online lottery betting operator has no right to operate in the country.
- Red Tiger agrees Lottoland deal
22 October 2018
Red Tiger Gaming has signed a deal that will see its full suite of slots go live with leading bet on lotto operator Lottoland.
- Lottoland achieves Guinness World Records title: €90 Million EuroJackpot pay-out secures Lottoland a World Record
27 September 2018
EuroJackpot top prize of €90 million at Lottoland – now Guinness World Records have confirmed the jackpot is the Largest online gambling pay-out in history.
- Western Australia to fine online lottery betting customers $2,500
19 September 2018
Western Australia introduces legislation to impose $2,500 fines on customers of online lottery betting operators; online in-play betting ban rethink?
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
14 December 2013