Tag Archives: Lottery
- Why Cayman Islands move on illegal gambling doesn’t address the real issue
November 2, 2018
Cayman Islands government recent crack down on illegal gambling posed more challenges, believes that the move will not address the actual problem.
- No deal on lottery tax exemptions, Calcutta High Court says
October 25, 2018
The Calcutta High Court has shot down an attempt who argued that lotteries should be exempt from the Goods and Service Tax, according to reports.
- Inspired Gaming, IWG partner on virtual sports betting for lotteries
October 23, 2018
Inspired Gaming and IWG announce partnership to provide instant-win virtual sports products for North American lotteries.
- Mississippi vote shrinks number of lottery-free US states to five
August 29, 2018
Mississippi legislators approve lottery bill one day after rejecting same measure, Gov. Bryant to sign, will reduce non-lottery US states to five.
- Michael Brady: Innovation comes from regulated markets opening up
August 20, 2018
Becky talks with Bede Gaming Ltd. founder Michael Brady to explain how regulated markets help promote innovation in the lottery and bingo gaming sectors.
- Japan’s lotteries hope online expansion can reverse slide
August 14, 2018
Japan's lottery sales suffer second straight year of decline, leading to hopes that expanded online options this October will help reverse trend.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017