Tag Archives: Lottery
- China lottery sales decline sharply following positive January
April 2, 2019
China’s lottery sales have been on the rise, seeing significant profits throughout 2018 and into January of this year, but February proved to buck the trend.
- Powerball jackpot reaches $625M, but days could be numbered
March 22, 2019
The latest edition of one of the largest lotteries in the U.S., the Powerball, saw its jackpot jump to about $625 million after no one had selected the six winning numbers.
- Manipur, India brings back the lottery
February 25, 2019
Researchers from the University of California are proposing the idea of utilizing a blockchain-based system for sharing medical data.
- Uniform GST rate on lotteries could be coming to India
February 22, 2019
A panel comprised of ministers in India appointed by the GST recommended that there should be a uniform rate of taxation for lotteries.
- Live bets coming to NASCAR
February 13, 2019
NASCAR announced in January that it was implementing strict guidelines for sports wagers for its members.
- New Hampshire could sue the US over Wire Act
As the U.S. gambling industry still reacts to the Wire Act, many jurisdictions in the space are already looking to stop the DOJ in its tracks.
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
January 15, 2019
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018
New Hampshire online gambling bill springs to life
October 17, 2017