Tag Archives: Lottery
- Pennsylvania Lottery nets $31.3m profit in first year of online games
August 2, 2019
The Pennsylvania Lottery's new iLottery site generates revenue of $381m and profit of $31.3m in first full year of operations.
- PCSO-linked entity hopes ban ends swiftly, for charity’s sake
July 31, 2019
A few days ago, President Rodrigo Duterte shut down lottery gambling in the Philippines and thousands of shops were closed along with tens of thousands of people left without work.
- Belle Corp revenue dragged down in the first half of 2019 by lotteries
July 30, 2019
Belle Corp. has reported its financial situation for the first half of the year, and indicates that its consolidated net income dropped 11% over the same period last year.
- Rhode Island governor called out for supporting IGT deal
July 26, 2019
IGT supports the Rhode Island's lottery and Gov. Gina Raimondo's support for the company raised some red flags since it didn’t allow for the usual bidding process to take place.
- Twin River not likely to take over Rhode Island lottery
July 18, 2019
Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo does not want Twin River to run the state's lottery despite their offer to pay $125 million in cash.
- Monica Rangel on the advantages of lottery gambling
May 15, 2019
Global Lotttery Corp. COO Monica Rangel talks about the industry advantages of lottery gambling and its future in emerging markets.
Fili Wiese: Google is not against link building
January 19, 2017