Tag Archives: Loto Quebec
- Internet Society slam Loto-Quebec’s plan to IP-block online gambling operators
October 6, 2015
Internet Society of Canada slams Quebec's controversial plan to force ISPs to IP-block online gambling sites as expensive and futile.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling revenue rises one-quarter
August 31, 2015
Loto-Quebec says revenue at Espacejeux.com online gambling site rose 27.4% in the first quarter of its fiscal year but overall revenue flat.
- BCLC’s slots glitch; Alberta on the fence; Quebec’s IP-blocking ‘health’ plan
July 13, 2015
BCLC pays out $1.1m following slots glitch; Alberta still on the fence re online plans; Loto-Quebec to frame IP-blocking as 'health' issue.
- Amaya spins off Diamond Game lottery division, welcomes Quebec licensing plans
March 28, 2015
Amaya Gaming announces plan to spin off Diamond Game lottery division, welcomes Quebec plan to license private online gambling operators.
- Quebec shuts doors on international online gambling, opens window for Amaya
March 27, 2015
Quebec to order internet service providers to block international online gambling sites, unless sites obtain waiver from gaming regulator.
- Amaya poach OLG online VP; Philander joins BCLC; Loto-Quebec dispels myths
January 22, 2015
Amaya Gaming poach OLG head of interactive just weeks after PlayOLG launch; Philander joins BCLC as social responsibility director;
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018