Tag Archives: Loto Quebec
- Quebec draws ire as it moves closer to blocking unlicensed gambling sites
November 16, 2015
Quebec is moving with its plan to block unlicensed gambling sites, that many of its critics believe is akin to censoring the Internet.
- Loto-Quebec’s online site up double-digits; BCLC jumps gun on single-game wagering
November 6, 2015
Loto-Quebec's online gamling site Espacejeux.com reports double-digit gains; BCLC's PlayNow.com jumps the gun on single-game sports wagers.
- Internet Society slam Loto-Quebec’s plan to IP-block online gambling operators
October 6, 2015
Internet Society of Canada slams Quebec's controversial plan to force ISPs to IP-block online gambling sites as expensive and futile.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling revenue rises one-quarter
August 31, 2015
Loto-Quebec says revenue at Espacejeux.com online gambling site rose 27.4% in the first quarter of its fiscal year but overall revenue flat.
- BCLC’s slots glitch; Alberta on the fence; Quebec’s IP-blocking ‘health’ plan
July 13, 2015
BCLC pays out $1.1m following slots glitch; Alberta still on the fence re online plans; Loto-Quebec to frame IP-blocking as 'health' issue.
- Amaya spins off Diamond Game lottery division, welcomes Quebec licensing plans
March 28, 2015
Amaya Gaming announces plan to spin off Diamond Game lottery division, welcomes Quebec plan to license private online gambling operators.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018