Tag Archives: liverpool
- Chinese take-away for Liverpool
August 2, 2010
Chinese businessman Kenneth Huang has offered RBS £237m to takeover Liverpool's debt and become the new owner
- Cheap summer holiday in Macedonia? Sounds perfect!
July 29, 2010
Liverpool become the first English side to kick off the new season, as they visit Macedonia tonight, but what can their fans expect?
- Roy Hodgson Liverpool move is a loss for Fulham and England
June 29, 2010
Roy Hodgson’s imminent move to Liverpool is a loss to both Fulham and England
- No more bets on Rafa, as Benitez set to say, adios Anfield
June 3, 2010
William Hill has stopped taking bets on the next Premier League manager to leave his club, after Rafa Benitez was offered £3m to leave Liverpool
- Fernando Torres ‘staying’ at Liverpool, 14/1 to win Golden Boot
May 26, 2010
Fernando Torres' agent claims he is staying at Liverpool but if he top scores at the World Cup, which is a 14/1 shot, the chances are he'll leave
- Chinese gaming tycoon in Liverpool takeover talks
May 12, 2010
Debt-ridden Liverpool football club have found a prospective buyer in the form of Chinese internet tycoon Zhu Jun
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014
Bookmakers expecting 6 teams to challenge for 2013/14 Premier League title
September 25, 2013