Tag Archives: Lionel Leong Vai Tac
- Macau government green lights MGM Cotai table allocations
January 25, 2018
Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ) has approved the allocation of more than 100 new-to-market live dealer gaming tables to MGM Cotai.
- Macau mulls amending terms for casino concession renewal process
July 11, 2017
A possible “refreshment” of gaming rights is on the horizon for Macau’s current concessionaires and sub-concessionaires.
- Macau casino operators could set up shop in Coloane says government official
November 30, 2016
The casino business in Macau could extend to the island of Coloane according to a report in GGRAsia says government official.
- Macau gov’t brushes aside Crown’s mainland woes
October 21, 2016
Macau government remains unfazed by the recent crackdowns that Chinese authorities launched against junket operators in mainland China
- Macau secretary sees half-glass full in slumping casino GGR data
June 9, 2016
Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue has already made a meteoric plunge in the first five months of 2016.
- Lionel Leong backs Macau govt GGR forecast for 2016
February 23, 2016
Macau Secretary for Economy and Finance Lionel Leong Vai Tac is backing the government forecast for casino gross gaming revenue in 2016.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
December 21, 2012