Tag Archives: Lionel Iruk
- Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
The world of ‘Skin Gambling’ and rather the term itself traces its origins to the game CS:GO, one of the most popular games in Electronic gaming history.
- Banking Destinations for Online Casinos Part 2
6 October 2016
In the second of a two part series, Lionel Iruk of Empire Legal discusses various banking destinations for online casinos.
- Banking Destinations for Online Casinos Part 1
5 October 2016
Over the last few years as the online Casino Market has expanded across the globe, more entrepreneurs have ventured into the business.
- What i-Gaming Investors Need to Know But Were Afraid to Ask About E-Sports
24 June 2016
Lionel Iruk explains how i-gaming companies, vendors, branding partners, investors & everyone in between can capitalize on E-Sports betting.
- THE PANAMA PAPERS LEAK: What the Largest Data Leak In History May Mean for the Gaming Industry
7 April 2016
How Gaming's Insiders Can Learn From Asset Protection's “Mea Culpa” Moment.