Tag Archives: Liga Stavok
- Russia’s biggest sports betting operators had a stellar 2018
August 9, 2019
Russia's five biggest bookmakers nearly doubled their revenue in 2018, but Visa and Mastercard may be forced to exit the market if new law is approved.
- Russian bookmakers make out like bandits during World Cup
July 20, 2018
Russia welcomes new licensed betting operator GoldenBet, while Russian bookmakers report astonishing betting handle during 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Liga Stavok set online betting record, win customer brand nod
December 11, 2017
Russian bookmaker Liga Stavok sets new sports betting records in 2017 as online operations grow to 60% of the company's overall business.
- 32Red extend Rangers deal; Liga Stavok win Russian football bid
June 14, 2017
32Red re-up shirt sponsorship of Glasgow Rangers for another two years; Liga Stavok submit winning bid for title sponsorship of Russian Premier League.
- Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Oleg Zhuravsky, founder of Russian betting operator Lisa Stavok and president of the First SRO of Russian Bookmakers, dies suddenly at age 48.
- Russian online bookies deny claims of customer data hacks
November 30, 2016
Russian online bookmakers Marathon and Liga Stavok deny that their customer data was hacked and put up for auction on a public website.
Russia seizes bricks of cocaine featuring Bet365 logo
June 12, 2019
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017