Tag Archives: Leonard Postrado
- Spooked Star Entertainment boss cancels Macau trip
24 October 2016
The detention of 18 Crown Resorts employees in China sends a chilling effect to Star Entertainment Group chief executive Matt Bekier.
- Macau gov’t brushes aside Crown’s mainland woes
21 October 2016
Macau government remains unfazed by the recent crackdowns that Chinese authorities launched against junket operators in mainland China
- New Jersey Senate OKs anti-Icahn casino shutdown bill
Halloween comes at an earlier week for billionaire Carl Icahn as the anti-casino license warehousing bill has passed the Senate.
- Icahn frowns at bill limiting casino re-openings
20 October 2016
Billionaire Carl Icahn has two options for the now shuttered Trump Taj Mahal casino – either he will re-open it or sell the casino property.
- William Hill scored for delayed prize payments
A punter’s group has accused British bookmaker William Hill of deliberately delaying – or even avoiding.
- Enlightened religious groups say Singapore online betting policy a “judgment call”
The religious, who earlier opposed Singapore’s newest online betting policy, is finally close in attaining nirvana after a dialogue with the government.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
14 September 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
25 October 2017
Star Entertainment gets Brisbane casino license
14 October 2016
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
16 November 2017