Tag Archives: Leisure and Resorts World Corp
- Leisure and Resorts World redeems all outstanding preferred shares
28 October 2019
Leisure and Resorts World are buying up their shares and getting ready for a big expansion.
- Leisure & Resorts World raises funds for future expansion
29 July 2019
Leisure & Resorts World corp has raised $86 million to create new retail locations.
- Leisure & Resorts World can’t decide on shares redemption
22 January 2019
Leisure & Resorts World Corp (LRW) has the option of redeeming perpetual preferred shares, in whole or in part, as they turn five years old.
- GEG not abandoning $500M Boracay casino project, LRWC says
17 April 2018
To build or not to build? That is the $500-million Boracay casino question.
- First Cagayan lost half its online gambling licensees to PAGCOR
4 August 2017
The First Cagayan online gambling licensing body has lost half of its licensees since PAGCOR introduced its Philippine Offshore Gambling Operator program.
- Duterte’s gambling policy pulls down LRWC Q1 net income
18 May 2017
Philippine-listed holding company LWRC is now feeling the pinch of President Rodrigo Duterte’s new online gambling policy.
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018
One year on: Gambling in the time of Rodrigo Duterte
30 June 2017