Tag Archives: Leisure and Resorts World Corp
- LWRC ends partnership on Galaxy Boracay Casino
9 December 2019
After years of Limbo, it appears the Galaxy Boracay’s future is officially dead after LWRC pulled out of the deal.
- Leisure and Resorts World redeems all outstanding preferred shares
28 October 2019
Leisure and Resorts World are buying up their shares and getting ready for a big expansion.
- Leisure & Resorts World raises funds for future expansion
29 July 2019
Leisure & Resorts World corp has raised $86 million to create new retail locations.
- Leisure & Resorts World can’t decide on shares redemption
22 January 2019
Leisure & Resorts World Corp (LRW) has the option of redeeming perpetual preferred shares, in whole or in part, as they turn five years old.
- GEG not abandoning $500M Boracay casino project, LRWC says
17 April 2018
To build or not to build? That is the $500-million Boracay casino question.
- First Cagayan lost half its online gambling licensees to PAGCOR
4 August 2017
The First Cagayan online gambling licensing body has lost half of its licensees since PAGCOR introduced its Philippine Offshore Gambling Operator program.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018