Tag Archives: Leisure and Resorts World Corp
- Leisure & Resorts World can’t decide on shares redemption
January 22, 2019
Leisure & Resorts World Corp (LRW) has the option of redeeming perpetual preferred shares, in whole or in part, as they turn five years old.
- GEG not abandoning $500M Boracay casino project, LRWC says
April 17, 2018
To build or not to build? That is the $500-million Boracay casino question.
- First Cagayan lost half its online gambling licensees to PAGCOR
August 4, 2017
The First Cagayan online gambling licensing body has lost half of its licensees since PAGCOR introduced its Philippine Offshore Gambling Operator program.
- Duterte’s gambling policy pulls down LRWC Q1 net income
May 18, 2017
Philippine-listed holding company LWRC is now feeling the pinch of President Rodrigo Duterte’s new online gambling policy.
- Leisure and Resorts World Corp. ekes out 2% profit rise in 2016
April 18, 2017
LRWC survived a tumultuous year for the Philippine gambling industry as it managed to eke a two percent consolidated net income gain in 2016.
- LRWC consolidated net income down 17%
November 24, 2016
Philippine-listed gambling firm Leisure & Resorts World Corp. (LRWC) see its consolidated net income slide by 17 percent during the third quarter of 2016.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018