Tag Archives: legislation
- Maryland won’t see sports gambling this year
March 15, 2019
Any chance of sports gambling making it to Maryland this year is officially dead. which means Marylanders will now have to wait at least two years before they can legally start making sports wagers in the state.
- South Dakota turns its back on sports gambling
March 5, 2019
Despite being supported by residents and lawmakers, the bill was always going to face a challenge at the top rung of the ladder, but it didn’t even make it that far.
- Indiana Senate gives green light to gambling bill
February 28, 2019
Politicians are trying to avoid the term “gambling expansion” in favor of the wordy “opportunity to leverage the state’s existing assets.”
- Lawmakers say yes to casinos in Virginia
February 25, 2019
Virginia has almost reached the finished line to offer legalized casino gambling in the state.
- Kentucky one step closer to legalized sports gambling
February 22, 2019
Kentucky continues to inch forward with its plans to introduce sports gambling.
- Dutch Senate passes remote gambling bill
February 20, 2019
The results are in and the process of issuing online gambling licenses will begin sometime during the middle of next year.
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017