Tag Archives: legislation
- Japanese lawmakers reintroduce casino legislation
April 28, 2015
A cross-party group of Japanese lawmakers reintroduce casino study bill, but unclear whether passage is assured before Diet session ends.
- Japan casino bill could be postponed indefinitely
November 5, 2014
Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s goal of legalizing casinos in Japan is on the verge of collapsing.
- Dynam Holdings plans for small Japan casino, advised to wait for regulations
August 11, 2014
Pachinko hall management company Dynam Japan Holdings Ltd. wants a piece of the Japanese casino market once it’s open for business.
- Sen. John McCain and Jeff Flake propose legislation to block casino projects in metro Phoenix area
July 30, 2014
Arizona senators John McCain and Jeff Flake have introduced a bill that will prohibit any new casinos in metropolitan Phoenix.
- Gambling reform in Florida loses steam again
January 30, 2014
State leaders have been reluctant to act on the issue, leading to uncertainty that a resolution will happen in the current session.
- Kentucky begins discussion on casino legislation
January 17, 2014
With the way Kentucky has been struggling to generate money, having casinos is sounding like a better and better idea by the day.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
December 26, 2017
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014
Expanded gaming bill introduced in Kentucky
February 3, 2016
Manila Bay Resorts on track for 2015 completion
October 25, 2013