Tag Archives: legislation
- Japanese lawmakers reintroduce casino legislation
April 28, 2015
A cross-party group of Japanese lawmakers reintroduce casino study bill, but unclear whether passage is assured before Diet session ends.
- Japan casino bill could be postponed indefinitely
November 5, 2014
Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s goal of legalizing casinos in Japan is on the verge of collapsing.
- Dynam Holdings plans for small Japan casino, advised to wait for regulations
August 11, 2014
Pachinko hall management company Dynam Japan Holdings Ltd. wants a piece of the Japanese casino market once it’s open for business.
- Sen. John McCain and Jeff Flake propose legislation to block casino projects in metro Phoenix area
July 30, 2014
Arizona senators John McCain and Jeff Flake have introduced a bill that will prohibit any new casinos in metropolitan Phoenix.
- Gambling reform in Florida loses steam again
January 30, 2014
State leaders have been reluctant to act on the issue, leading to uncertainty that a resolution will happen in the current session.
- Kentucky begins discussion on casino legislation
January 17, 2014
With the way Kentucky has been struggling to generate money, having casinos is sounding like a better and better idea by the day.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014
Seahawks’ Sherman: NFL injury reports “for gamblers, for Vegas”
September 21, 2017
Manila Bay Resorts on track for 2015 completion
October 25, 2013