Tag Archives: legislation
- PGA, Ohio argue as the state looks to introduce sports gambling
October 11, 2019
Lawmakers of the Ohio House Finance Committee recently had a little back-and-forth with the PGA over official sports data and its use by sportsbooks.
- Sports gambling coming to Montana sooner than expected
October 8, 2019
The Montana Lottery is going to oversee the activity and has just released its draft regulations for everyone to peruse.
- Feds are having to get involved to keep resorts honest
September 27, 2019
House Resolution 4489 (HR 4489) seeks to force resorts and hotels to disclose the full price of their accommodations up front, including all tacked on fees.
- Gambling proponents in Georgia pull out all stops for legalization
September 10, 2019
Now that Georgia is getting used to having a lottery, some lawmakers are starting to expand their minds to the idea of legalized sports betting and casinos.
- Indiana gaming regulators approve riverboat casino moves to dry land
August 29, 2019
Spectacle Entertainment can now move forward with the construction of its Hard Rock-tied venue and could begin next month.
- Sports gambling now legal in New Hampshire
July 15, 2019
Governor Chris Sununu put pen to paper to give his approval to offer legal sportsbooks and the state can now work in tandem with Rhode Island to transform the New England area’s gambling scene.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019