Tag Archives: Lee Jones
- High Stakes Poker Player Has Account Frozen After Suggesting a High Ranking PokerStars Employee Should Get a ‘Swift Kick in The Nuts’.
January 20, 2016
PokerStars has frozen the account of Jason Mo, after Mo made a threat of violence against PokerStars employee Lee Jones on Twitter.
- PokerStars Servers Crash and Bighusla Shows That Spin & Go’s Can Be Beaten
March 4, 2015
PokerStars upset customers when an unexpected outage froze screens across the world, and Bighusla shown that Spin & Go’s can be beaten.
- Amaya CEO David Baazov ‘Very Pleased’ With the Performance of PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker in 2014
October 17, 2014
"We’re very pleased w/ the performance of PokerStars & Full Tilt in 2014" , Those were the words from Amaya CEO David Baazov.
- Winstar $1m Guaranteed First Prize Upsets the Pros
September 3, 2014
Winstar World Casino have slapped a $1m guaranteed 1st prize on their 2014 River Poker Series Main Event which upsets the pros.
- Innovative Business Ideas: PokerStars and the Double Bubble
August 27, 2014
PokerStars reveal their intention to launch a new tournament structure, at the 2015 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, called Double Bubble.
- PokerStars to Full Tilt Poker’s former affiliates: no soup (or money) for you
October 16, 2012
PokerStars won't be honoring Full Tilt Poker affiliate debts; promises new joint affiliate program with Stars in Q1 2013
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017