Tag Archives: Lee Jones
- Talking about the glorious game with PokerStars’ Lee Jones
February 16, 2018
Lee Davy sits down with PokerStars' Head of Poker Communications, Lee Jones, to talk about his role at the company and more.
- High Stakes Poker Player Has Account Frozen After Suggesting a High Ranking PokerStars Employee Should Get a ‘Swift Kick in The Nuts’.
January 20, 2016
PokerStars has frozen the account of Jason Mo, after Mo made a threat of violence against PokerStars employee Lee Jones on Twitter.
- PokerStars Servers Crash and Bighusla Shows That Spin & Go’s Can Be Beaten
March 4, 2015
PokerStars upset customers when an unexpected outage froze screens across the world, and Bighusla shown that Spin & Go’s can be beaten.
- Amaya CEO David Baazov ‘Very Pleased’ With the Performance of PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker in 2014
October 17, 2014
"We’re very pleased w/ the performance of PokerStars & Full Tilt in 2014" , Those were the words from Amaya CEO David Baazov.
- Winstar $1m Guaranteed First Prize Upsets the Pros
September 3, 2014
Winstar World Casino have slapped a $1m guaranteed 1st prize on their 2014 River Poker Series Main Event which upsets the pros.
- Innovative Business Ideas: PokerStars and the Double Bubble
August 27, 2014
PokerStars reveal their intention to launch a new tournament structure, at the 2015 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, called Double Bubble.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013