Tag Archives: League of Legends
- Gillette sponsors LOL team; PvPRO ink Sportradar deal
September 6, 2017
- Ultraplay send Outlaws to the job centre; LOL gets a BMW
September 1, 2017
Ultraplay, has sent their Outlaws to the job centre, as well as signed a deal with BetOnline, and BMW drives into the backyard of Riot Games.
- Betradar roll out next-level League of Legends live odds with DOJO Madness
August 22, 2017
Betradar has officially launched live odds for League of Legends, developed in conjunction with esports big data specialists DOJO Madness.
- Esports One creates LOL data bot perfectly suited for gambling
August 16, 2017
Esports One, is preparing to launch a beta-version of a League of Legends live streaming data analytics interface that would be perfect for gambling.
- ESP partners up with CS:GO and LOL analyst Duncan “Thorin” Shields
June 5, 2017
ESP has partnered with CS:GO and LOL journalist and analyst Duncan “Thorin” Shields. ESP plans to use this partnership to reinforce their esports industry
- Betway punts on return of eSports ‘Fight Night’
February 24, 2016
Online gambling operator Betway has backed the return of the upcoming eSports “Fight Night” event.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Esports One creates LOL data bot perfectly suited for gambling
August 16, 2017
Kim Dotcom predicts bitcoin will hit $2000 in 2018
October 3, 2016