Tag Archives: Las Vegas Sands Corp
- Rob Goldstein’s Sands pay package plunges 18.7% in 2016
April 25, 2017
Las Vegas Sands Corp president and chief operating officer Robert Goldstein saw his compensation package drop 18.7 percent year-on-year in 2016.
- Nevada’s high court throws out $70M verdict over Sands’ Macau permit
March 14, 2016
Sands Corp. is getting a new trial in the case filed by Hong Kong businessman Richard Suen.
- Weak yuan ‘manageable’ risk for Macau casino operators
August 20, 2015
China’s yuan devaluation against the U.S. dollar remains to be a short-term problem for operators in Macau.
- A Buying Opportunity may Form Soon in Macau Stocks
June 30, 2015
We’re not there yet, but we’re getting there. A bottom in Macau could come in the next few months.
- Brean Isn’t Doing So Well After Its Bullish Macau Call
May 12, 2015
The decline is relentless. It was in late March that Brean Capital put its reputation on the line and made a bullish call on Macau stocks.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017