Tag Archives: larry flynt
- Larry Flynt to hustle his gambling ops after court win
October 9, 2019
Larry Flynt took his case up with the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and has been given support by the court.
- Larry Flynt loses bid to overturn California casino ownership law
October 31, 2017
Larry Flynt and Kelegian family loses their bid to overturn California law barring cardroom owners from investing in out-of-state casinos.
- 3: Barrels: Norwegian Cruise Ships; Larry Flynt and PokerStars Championships Bahamas
December 29, 2016
3-barrels of exceptional live tournament value including a round-up of the most recent action on a Norwegian Cruise Ship Larry Flynt is busting out and more
- Larry Flynt sues California over casino ownership rules
December 3, 2016
Larry Flynt and the Kelegian family file federal lawsuit to overturn California casino ownership rules they claim are archaic and unconstitutional.
- Larry Flynt accused of jacking ‘Lucky Lady’ name for California casino
August 19, 2016
The Hustler adult entertainment founder has been slapped with a four-count lawsuit accusing him of ripping off the name “Lucky Lady”.
- Gardena city council blinks first in casino standoff with Hustler boss Larry Flynt
July 21, 2016
Gardena city council withdraws its demand that Larry Flynt make a monthly minimum payment of $800k from his two California card rooms.
Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
August 10, 2018
California shelves plan to regulate digital currency industry
August 17, 2016