Tag Archives: Ladbrokes Australia
- Ladbrokes Australia partners with Sportcast to create first-of-a-kind, boundaryless multi experience
8 August 2018
LADBROKES AUSTRALIA and SPORTCAST have teamed up to knock down the walls of multiples betting and launch the most customizable experience on the market.
- Crown Resorts seals $300M Las Vegas lot sale
30 January 2018
Crown Resorts Ltd. has completed the disposal of its $300 million Las Vegas assets as it completely shelves its global expansion plans.
- iSport Genius announces Ladbrokes Australia deal extension
4 September 2017
iSport Genius has announced a two-year extension to its current agreement providing a powerful consumer-facing data product to Ladbrokes Australia.
- Two-thirds of Australian betting turnover is done digitally
18 May 2017
Desktop and mobile wagering now accounts for 65% of all Australian betting turnover, while retail wagering continues to decline.
- Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
7 April 2017
Ladbrokes Australia fined $35k plus $50k court costs for second violation of New South Wales' rules against advertising that induces gamblers to wager.
- Ladbrokes Australia signs deal to roll out prop bets
9 December 2016
The Australian division of UK bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral is about to go live with a customizable proposition bets solution.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
14 December 2013