Tag Archives: Ladbrokes Australia
- Crown Resorts seals $300M Las Vegas lot sale
January 30, 2018
Crown Resorts Ltd. has completed the disposal of its $300 million Las Vegas assets as it completely shelves its global expansion plans.
- iSport Genius announces Ladbrokes Australia deal extension
September 4, 2017
iSport Genius has announced a two-year extension to its current agreement providing a powerful consumer-facing data product to Ladbrokes Australia.
- Two-thirds of Australian betting turnover is done digitally
May 18, 2017
Desktop and mobile wagering now accounts for 65% of all Australian betting turnover, while retail wagering continues to decline.
- Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017
Ladbrokes Australia fined $35k plus $50k court costs for second violation of New South Wales' rules against advertising that induces gamblers to wager.
- Ladbrokes Australia signs deal to roll out prop bets
December 9, 2016
The Australian division of UK bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral is about to go live with a customizable proposition bets solution.
- Ladbrokes Australia shifts to Northern Territory
September 28, 2016
Ladbrokes Australia relocates to the Northern Territory due to uncertain future of its Norfolk Island Gaming Authority license.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016