Tag Archives: Ladbrokes Australia
- iSport Genius announces Ladbrokes Australia deal extension
September 4, 2017
iSport Genius has announced a two-year extension to its current agreement providing a powerful consumer-facing data product to Ladbrokes Australia.
- Two-thirds of Australian betting turnover is done digitally
May 18, 2017
Desktop and mobile wagering now accounts for 65% of all Australian betting turnover, while retail wagering continues to decline.
- Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017
Ladbrokes Australia fined $35k plus $50k court costs for second violation of New South Wales' rules against advertising that induces gamblers to wager.
- Ladbrokes Australia signs deal to roll out prop bets
December 9, 2016
The Australian division of UK bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral is about to go live with a customizable proposition bets solution.
- Ladbrokes Australia shifts to Northern Territory
September 28, 2016
Ladbrokes Australia relocates to the Northern Territory due to uncertain future of its Norfolk Island Gaming Authority license.
- iSport Genius delighted with InfoHub success at Ladbrokes Australia
August 9, 2016
iSport Genius is thrilled by the performance of Infohub, Ladbrokes Australia’s white-label version of the platform.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014