Tag Archives: Konami
- Konami Holdings sees 16% jump in revenue
1 November 2019
The latest financial data for Konami Holdings Corp. has been released by the company and things look good.
- AGEM gets a September boost thanks to Konami, IGT
8 October 2019
The AGEM Index saw a little bit of an uptick in September, spurred primarily by better performances at both Konami and International Game Technology.
- Konami’s Synkros receives contract from Full House Resorts
28 August 2019
Konami was chosen for its experience and consistency in the casino industry.
- AGEM Index drops in July as Konami underperforms
7 August 2019
Japan’s Konami Corp. was responsible for lowering the Index 8.26 points when its share price lost 8.1% pulled it down another 5.85 points with its 0.2% dip in share price.
- Greg Colella named VP of product management at Konami
28 June 2019
Greg Colella has over 20 years of experience within the gaming industry, working in a large array of regulated markets.
- John Garner named VP of Finance at Konami Gaming
31 May 2019
Konami is looking to build on its success with a high profile new hire.
John Garner named VP of Finance at Konami Gaming
31 May 2019