Tag Archives: Konami
- Konami revenue remains flat, but profits increase for gaming division
November 1, 2018
Konami Corp. saw its revenue for the first half of the fiscal year remain relatively unchanged over the same period last year.
- Theatro’s voice technology hits the casino floor at G2E
October 8, 2018
Theatro and Konami integrated solution turns the casino floor into a well-orchestrated symphony.
- Monster Casino partners with Konami Games for exclusive games content
January 25, 2018
Monster Casino, the UK’s leading online casino announced today the addition of exclusive games content from leading games publisher, Konami.
- Nektan first in Europe to offer Spin Games licensed titles including Konami video slots
November 6, 2017
Global gaming supplier to debut proven US land based titles in partnership with Spin Games
- GameCo’s video game gambling machines win GLI certification
March 1, 2017
Gaming Laboratories International approves GameCo's video game gambling machines, while Konami launch skill-based Frogger in Las Vegas.
- Product Profile – Titan 360
March 3, 2016
In this interview with Stephanie Raquel, Charles Seo explains why bigger—in terms of casino machines, of course—is always better.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016
Social Gaming Asia Summit 2012 Summary
November 30, 2012
Bitcoin London 2013 Recap
July 3, 2013