Tag Archives: king.com
- Interview with Georg Westin of Casino Saga
March 10, 2015
Rebecca Liggero talks to Georg Westin, CEO of Casino Saga about the trademark trouble with King.com
- Facebook and Zynga Head in Opposite Directions
July 31, 2013
Vince Martin talks about two companies on completely different tracks; Facebook and Zynga.
- Social Gaming to Reflect Real Money Gambling
September 25, 2012
AJ Glasser, managing editor of the Inside Network, explains that social gaming will be following a similar pattern to that of iGaming.
- What Bwin.Party’s New Social Strategy Means For the Company, The Stock, And the Sector
June 4, 2012
In gaming news, stock analyst Vince Martin gives his insights on Bwin.Party's new social strategy in terms of value, stocks, and sector.
- Zynga’s success has UK game developers King.com dreaming of IPO payday
April 23, 2012
King.com takes over second place in social game daily active users, plans mobile offering, possible initial public offering.
- Greek lottery tender reaches second phase; 32Red appoint new non executive director; King.com buys social developer
March 13, 2012
Grecce's lottery tender has reached the next phase; 32Red get new non-exec director; King.com has advanced its social offering
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
February 23, 2018
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
Report urges Greece to stick with 35% online gambling tax
January 30, 2018
Greece’s Loutraki casino wins major back-tax fight with gov’t
January 24, 2018