Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Netherlands streamlines fines for online gambling operators
December 1, 2016
The Netherlands plans to take more direct approach in fining unauthorized online gambling operators, even though collecting these fines is impossible.
- Netherlands regulator slaps €374k fine on illegal betting shop owners
October 20, 2016
Dutch regulators slap €374k fine on Rotterdam betting shop for offering illegal gambling products without any gaming licenses.
- Dutch regulator orders Apple to shut down real-money gambling apps
October 12, 2016
Tech giant Apple has scrapped dozens of apps for online casinos and betting from the App Store, at the behest of Dutch gambling authority.
- Netherlands puts gambling apps on notice, says 18 more months to regulated market
May 11, 2016
Dutch gaming regulator tells app stores to purge 49 real-money online gambling apps, says 18 more months until regulated market launch.
- Dutch regulator reinforces ban on online gambling ads
February 24, 2016
Advertisement promoting unregulated gambling services in Netherland is prohibited.
- Dutch regulator issues record €480k fine to repeat online gambling offenders
November 17, 2015
Dutch gambling regulators slap €480k fine on operators of RedSlots.com online casino for continuing to do business with Dutch punters.
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017
Dutch court rejects Betsson’s bid to clip gaming regulator’s wings
September 15, 2017
Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017