Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Dutch regulator warns online gambling rogues to stop using images of windmills and waffles
May 30, 2017
The Netherlands gaming regulator dramatically expands its criteria for what makes a rogue online gambling site, including pictures of windmills or waffles.
- Dutch gaming regulator fines Tiplix.com operator €170k
February 14, 2017
Dutch gaming regulators slap €170k fine on operator of Tiplix.com online betting site for offering a Dutch-language version without a local license.
- Netherlands streamlines fines for online gambling operators
December 1, 2016
The Netherlands plans to take more direct approach in fining unauthorized online gambling operators, even though collecting these fines is impossible.
- Netherlands regulator slaps €374k fine on illegal betting shop owners
October 20, 2016
Dutch regulators slap €374k fine on Rotterdam betting shop for offering illegal gambling products without any gaming licenses.
- Dutch regulator orders Apple to shut down real-money gambling apps
October 12, 2016
Tech giant Apple has scrapped dozens of apps for online casinos and betting from the App Store, at the behest of Dutch gambling authority.
- Netherlands puts gambling apps on notice, says 18 more months to regulated market
May 11, 2016
Dutch gaming regulator tells app stores to purge 49 real-money online gambling apps, says 18 more months until regulated market launch.
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017
Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
Dutch court rejects Betsson’s bid to clip gaming regulator’s wings
September 15, 2017