Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Dutch gambling regulator issues record €1.7m in fines in 2018
January 3, 2019
- William Hill appealing €300k fine for serving Dutch punters
December 17, 2018
Online bookmaker William Hill to appeal €300k fine imposed by Netherlands gambling regulator for serving Dutch punters without a local license.
- Dutch regulator issues more six-figure online gambling penalties
November 2, 2018
The Netherlands gambling authority issues €350k in penalties against CyberRock Entertainment and HoneyDew Trading online gambling sites.
- Outgoing Dutch regulators slam gov’t for online gambling delay
October 8, 2018
The former chair and vice-chair of the Netherlands' gambling regulatory body slam legislators over delays in approving Remote Gambling Bill.
- MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
September 12, 2018
Online gambling operator Mr Green is fined €312,500 by Netherlands' regulator for serving Dutch customers without local license.
- Betsson appeals €300k penalty issued to Dutch-facing subsidiary
September 11, 2018
Swedish gambling operator Betsson appeals €300k penalty imposed last month by Netherlands regulator re Dutch-facing Oranje and Kroon online casinos.
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
May 2, 2010
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017