Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Corona-related affiliate marketing earns ire of operators, regulators
20 March 2020
Gambling operators and regulators are taking increasingly harsh stance against affiliate marketing that mentions coronavirus.
- Dutch regulator slams gambling sites pitching ‘corona-free’ play
17 March 2020
The Netherlands' Kansspelautoriteit regulatory body slams internationally licensed gambling sites pitching 'corona-free' play to Dutch punters.
- Netherlands expects fewer online gambling license applicants
6 March 2020
Netherlands releases details on how it plans to implement Remote Gambling Act, while hinting that it expects far fewer applicants than previously stated.
- Netherlands issued gambling penalties worth €3.5m in 2019
30 December 2019
Netherlands gambling regulator issues €3.5m in financial penalties against gambling operators in 2019, more than twice the sum issued in 2018.
- Netherlands warns online gambling applicants to look sharp
17 December 2019
The Netherlands gambling regulatory chief tells would-be online gambling licensees that they aren't likely to enjoy the application process.
- Netherlands delays online gambling launch by six months
18 November 2019
Netherlands' regulated online gambling market launch delayed until July 1, 2021, but government won't impose overly strict advertising restrictions.
MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
12 September 2018