Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Netherlands fines Bet-at-home €410k for gambling violations
July 10, 2018
Netherlands' Kansspelautoreit gaming regulator hits online gambling operator Bet-at-home with €410k penalty for serving Dutch punters without local license.
- Dutch gaming regulatory chief Appelman stepping down
July 6, 2018
Marja Appelman, director of the Netherlands' Kansspelautoriteit gaming regulatory body, stepping down after five years on the job.
- Dutch regulator keeps close watch on FIFA 2018 World Cup betting
June 12, 2018
The Netherlands gambling regulator will be spending much of its time on the internet during the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Dutch court: sports bet monopoly good, lottery monopoly bad
May 3, 2018
The Netherlands' highest administrative court upholds sports betting and scratch card monopolies, but finds fault with numerical lottery monopoly.
- Outdated Dutch gambling law needs tweaking ASAP: regulator
March 26, 2018
The Netherlands’ gaming regulator has prodded the Senate to pass the remote gaming act that has slept deeply inside the lawmakers’ filing cabinets.
- Hands off gambling payment providers, high court warns Dutch regulator
January 3, 2018
Payment service providers in Netherlands may continue processing transactions from internationally licensed gambling websites.
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017
Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017