Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Dutch regulator issues more six-figure online gambling penalties
November 2, 2018
The Netherlands gambling authority issues €350k in penalties against CyberRock Entertainment and HoneyDew Trading online gambling sites.
- Outgoing Dutch regulators slam gov’t for online gambling delay
October 8, 2018
The former chair and vice-chair of the Netherlands' gambling regulatory body slam legislators over delays in approving Remote Gambling Bill.
- MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
September 12, 2018
Online gambling operator Mr Green is fined €312,500 by Netherlands' regulator for serving Dutch customers without local license.
- Betsson appeals €300k penalty issued to Dutch-facing subsidiary
September 11, 2018
Swedish gambling operator Betsson appeals €300k penalty imposed last month by Netherlands regulator re Dutch-facing Oranje and Kroon online casinos.
- Netherlands probes Cash Center link to online sportsbooks
August 28, 2018
The Netherlands' gaming regulator announces probe into suspected links between online sportsbooks and Cash Center vending machines.
- Dutch regulator slaps €300k penalty on Betsson subsidiary
August 24, 2018
Betsson AB's two Dutch-facing online casino brands, Oranje and Kroon, fined €300k by Netherlands gaming regulatory agency.
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
May 2, 2010
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017