Tag Archives: junket operators
- ‘Illegal’ junket deposits in Macau could be penalized
November 27, 2018
Macau Authorities is considering new regulations to help ensure that junket operators and the industry comply within the boundaries of the law.
- Macau casino junkets plead for tax relief, debt collection help
November 15, 2018
Junket operators ask Macau's government to consider reducing gaming taxes and offering them help in collecting debts from VIP gamblers.
- Macau casinos could be off-limits to off-hours junket staff
October 25, 2018
Macau legislators announce plans to include junket operator employees from setting foot on casino floors during their non-work hours.
- Junkets remit $42M in taxes to Macau gov’t in 2017: report
October 11, 2018
The Macau government made MOP336.8 million ($41.8 million) in taxes from junket operators in 2017, 23.6% higher year on year.
- Meg-Star opens VIP room at the Venetian Macao
October 3, 2018
Meg-Star Group, a junket investment group out of Macau, has launched its eighth VIP club in Macau coinciding with October Golden Week in Macau.
- Saipan regulators approve four casino junket licenses
September 26, 2018
A credit lifeline may be on the way for Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International as regulators approve four junket operator licenses.
Gionee CEO lost $144m gambling at Imperial Pacific casino
November 29, 2018
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017