Tag Archives: junket operators
- Suncity closing VIP rooms in Australia amid Crown Resorts probe
August 19, 2019
The Macau junket investor is facing a decline in revenue from the operations, which has most likely led to the decision.
- The Star’s domestic gambling growth offsets serious VIP decline
August 16, 2019
Australian casino operator The Star Entertainment Group's domestic customer growth helps offset a serious decline in VIP gambling turnover.
- SkyCity Entertainment fears getting swept up in Crown controversy
August 15, 2019
SkyCity executives are a bit nervous about Australian regulator crackdowns, but have good reasons for their revenue slump.
- Junkets can no longer use Macau for cross-border VIP cash settlements
August 12, 2019
Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau has decided to make such settlements off-limits with VIP gamblers for services provided in other locations.
- Crown Resorts facing two new probes into junkets, casino crime
August 1, 2019
Crown Resorts faces new probes into its junket relationships by Victorian gaming regulators and the country's top criminal intelligence agency.
- Rich Goldman Holdings chairman Danny Huang steps down
July 29, 2019
Danny Huang stepped down after an eventful career to focus on family matters.
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
Okada Manila could soon have a new VIP club
March 20, 2018
Macau’s casino junket operator ranks shrink for fifth straight year
January 27, 2018