Tag Archives: junket operators
- Saipan okays junkets, waives Imperial Pacific’s bankroll rules
March 5, 2019
Saipan gaming regulators approve three more junket operators, waive struggling Imperial Pacific International's minimum bankroll requirements.
- Macau junket growing faster overseas than in the city, analysts say
February 25, 2019
Junkets targeting mostly Chinese VIP players for Macau casinos find that their overseas markets are growing at a faster rate.
- Meg-Star group gives staff 5% pay increase
February 22, 2019
The Meg-Star group has announced a 5% pay increase, bringing them in line with many other Macau operators.
- Macau junket sector to get smaller, asserts insider
February 1, 2019
The head of a junket-sector trade body told GGRAsia that there could be a continued decline of the junkets throughout the year.
- Number of licensed Macau junkets continues to fall
January 30, 2019
Macau’s junket market continues to shrink. Over the past year, the number of licensed junkets has decreased by 8.3%.
- Summit Ascent, Suncity Group new Hong Kong neighbors
January 18, 2019
Summit Ascent, which operates Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino, moves its corporate HQ next door to an affiliate of leading junket operator Suncity Group.
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017