Tag Archives: junket operators
- Wynn Macau off the hook in Dore junket internal theft case
April 9, 2018
Macau's Court of First Instance orders Dore Entertainment junket to repay HK$6m to Wynn Macau gambler whose funds were lost in internal theft incident.
- Okada Manila could soon have a new VIP club
March 20, 2018
The Tak Chun Group has announced that a new VIP club could soon be added to the Okada Manila casino resort in the Philippines.
- Court case challenges Marina Bay Sands ‘no junkets’ claims
March 9, 2018
Singapore court's VIP gambling deadbeat lawsuit is challenging Marina Bay Sands casino's longstanding assertion that it doesn't deal with junket operators.
- Tak Chun junket opens 15th Macau VIP club at Plaza Macao
February 14, 2018
Tak Chun Group junket launches new VIP club at Plaza Macao, bringing company's Macau presence to 15 properties; Rich Goldman/Neptune revenue plummets.
- Vietnam integrated resort to boost Suncity’s Macau license bid, analyst says
February 12, 2018
The Suncity Group is now in a better position to obtain Macau’s seventh casino license if the government decides to issue one in the future.
- SunCity junket launching VIP facility at Cambodia’s Naga 2
February 9, 2018
SunCity Group junket will launch VIP gambling facility at NagaCorp's Naga 2 casino in Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh in March.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
December 21, 2012