Tag Archives: junket operators
- Operator of Macau ‘name and shame’ website loses appeal
August 16, 2018
Charlie Choi, operator of the Wonderful World 'name and shame' website of gambling debtors loses appeal of his prison sentence for data law violations.
- Will junkets benefit from Macau database of excluded gamblers?
August 15, 2018
Macau's data watchdogs are on board with plans to launch an online database of excluded gamblers, so why not okay junket operators' bad debtor database?
- Dragon Corp calls Paradise City VIP room its “proving ground”
June 21, 2018
Dragon Corp's plans for a floating casino in Macau have sprung a leak but claims its new VIP room at Korea's Paradise City will be its "proving ground."
- Suncity expanding clout in Asia with potential casino acquisitions
June 13, 2018
Hong Kong-listed company Suncity Group Holdings Ltd. is seeking to diversify its business from being the biggest gaming promoter to “pure gaming” by 2020.
- Macau Roosevelt Hotel finds new business partner
June 1, 2018
Macau junket investor Tak Chun Group has been operating as a VIP gambling partner of the Macau Roosevelt Hotel’s casino.
- Melco’s new Macau operations won’t rely on junkets
May 8, 2018
Lawrence Ho feels that the casinos' success provide the sector with a strong foundation to become more independent.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017