Tag Archives: junket operators
- Dragon Corp calls Paradise City VIP room its “proving ground”
June 21, 2018
Dragon Corp's plans for a floating casino in Macau have sprung a leak but claims its new VIP room at Korea's Paradise City will be its "proving ground."
- Suncity expanding clout in Asia with potential casino acquisitions
June 13, 2018
Hong Kong-listed company Suncity Group Holdings Ltd. is seeking to diversify its business from being the biggest gaming promoter to “pure gaming” by 2020.
- Macau Roosevelt Hotel finds new business partner
June 1, 2018
Macau junket investor Tak Chun Group has been operating as a VIP gambling partner of the Macau Roosevelt Hotel’s casino.
- Melco’s new Macau operations won’t rely on junkets
May 8, 2018
Lawrence Ho feels that the casinos' success provide the sector with a strong foundation to become more independent.
- Imperial Pacific suing Vegas gambler for unpaid $747k marker
May 2, 2018
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International sues Vegas gambler over unpaid $747k marker, plots new junket operator deals.
- Wynn Macau off the hook in Dore junket internal theft case
April 9, 2018
Macau's Court of First Instance orders Dore Entertainment junket to repay HK$6m to Wynn Macau gambler whose funds were lost in internal theft incident.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018