Tag Archives: jueteng
- Philippine cops told to get rid of illegal gambling or get lost
1 August 2017
Philippine National Police chief orders subordinates to stamp out illegal gambling in their areas of control or he will get rid of them.
- Philippine lottery to cut police funding over ‘anemic’ illegal gambling crackdown
19 July 2017
The Philippines' lottery administrator is cutting funding to Philippine National Police due to its "anemic" campaign to stop illegal gambling.
- Philippine numbers operators warned: go legal or go to jail
24 January 2017
Philippine state-run lottery boss warns illegal operators to go legal or go to jail; CEZA denies issuing Jack Lam an online gambling license.
- Philippine lottery teams with cops to stamp out illegal numbers games
6 October 2016
Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office teams with Philippine National Police to stamp out illegal numbers games like jueteng.
- Former First Gentleman tabbed as one of “three kings” of jueteng operations
21 December 2012
According to Orduna, Arroyo, former DILG chief Ronaldo Puno, and the PNP chief were all receiving protection money from the operators of jueteng in Pangasinan
- DILG chief issues “no-nonsense” crackdown on jueteng operations
19 December 2012
Roxas' orders were made after provincial mayor Rodrigo Orduna blew the lid on Pangasinan governor Amado Espino Jr., accusing the latter of being the operator and protector of jueteng in the Philippine province
Manila Rep. wants to legalize jueteng in the Philippines
27 March 2012
Philippine numbers operators warned: go legal or go to jail
24 January 2017