Tag Archives: josh baazov
- Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018
- Securities watchdog says ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov was beard for brother’s shares
September 21, 2017
Quebec's securities watchdog claims Amaya Gaming's ex-CEO David Baazov held shares on behalf of his brother and brother's business partner.
- Offshore data leak exposes possible link to Amaya Gaming insider trading probe
April 5, 2016
ICIJ data show a potential link to the insider trading scandal currently engulfing Canadian online gambling operator Amaya Gaming.
- Will the real Amaya CEO please stand up?
March 29, 2016
Why would Amaya CEO and single largest shareholder David Baazov risk insider trading conviction to help his brother chisel a few bucks?
- Securities probe links Amaya CEO, brother to illegal trades in seven companies
March 27, 2016
Amaya probe links CEO David Baazov to older brother Josh, friend Craig Levett in illegal trades of seven companies over five-year span.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017