Tag Archives: Jon Kyl
- Poker Grinch arrives early: Sheldon Adelson ‘morally opposed’ to online gambling
December 7, 2011
Las Vegas Sands chairman Sheldon Adelson reveals moral opposition to online gambling, creating a huge obstacle for US online poker advocates
- Jury out on UIGEA in Sports Offshore case
November 30, 2011
A Massachusetts jury considers charges against the Sports Offshore defendants, the first time the UIGEA laws have been tested in court
- Is Jon Kyl set to co-sponsor Harry Reid’s ‘phantom’ online poker bill?
November 18, 2011
The New York Post claims Sen. Jon Kyl may be co-sponsoring Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's 'phantom' online poker bill this winter.
- US online poker players wrong to pin hopes on ‘super committee’
October 14, 2011
US online poker players setting themselves up for a fall by pinning hopes for federal legislation on the so-called super committee.
- Jon Kyl appointed to ‘super committee’ on which US online poker hopes rest
August 11, 2011
Gambling opponent Sen. Jon Kyl has been added to the so-called 'super committee' from which US casino companies hope a poker bill emerges.
- APCW Perspectives Weekly
July 25, 2011
Weekly perspectives on gaming industry news around the globe, including the weirdness of the joint letter from Kyl and Reid to the DOJ.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
First shirt sponsorship deal paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
April 11, 2018
BREAKING NEWS – Bodog.com seized by Homeland Security
February 28, 2012
Bodog Brand to Leave US Market
July 26, 2011