Tag Archives: John Campbell
- First subcommittee panel reveals little
November 18, 2011
A summary of the first panel's testimony
- Merge quits some US states; Joe Barton to aim poker bill at Commerce Committee
May 25, 2011
Rep. Joe Barton plans to steer his proposed online poker bill through the House Commerce Committee; Merge Gaming not accepting new players from four US states;
- US federal online poker bill will need to get past the Three Amigos
March 19, 2011
To come up for a vote in the US House of Representatives, the HR1174 online poker bill will have to get by three anti-gambling Committee chairmen, poker news.
- Bipartisan federal online poker bill introduced in House of Representatives
March 18, 2011
The bipartisan federal online poker bill backed by Representatives John Campbell and Barney Frank is introduced in the US House of Representatives
- US states seeking to pass online poker legislation due to Congressional paralysis
March 16, 2011
Online poker news updates, casino giants like Caesars may disdain individual states' push to enact online poker legislation, but states are acting because the feds aren't.
- Bi-partisan federal bill could be on the way
March 7, 2011
A federal bill backed by Barney Frank, John Campbell, and Harry Reid is being talked about, gambling industry news.
Analysis of the Reid Bill
September 17, 2012
Investing The Hard Way: Short Plays in the Gambling Sector
March 19, 2012
Will ‘Harrah’ Reid’s online poker bill win the Congressional pot?
December 8, 2010