Tag Archives: John Bonacic
- New York bill seeks sports betting compromise with leagues
March 8, 2018
Sen. John Bonacic, chairman of the Committee on Racing, Gaming and Wagering, filed Senate Bill, which seeks to legalize single gaming wagering in New York.
- New York Senate approves online poker bill (again)
June 14, 2017
For the second year in a row, the New York state Senate approves an online poker bill, but the Assembly still needs convincing with only one week to go.
- New York’s Bonacic revives online poker legislative push
January 31, 2017
New York state Sen. John Bonacic revives his 2016 online poker legislation; New Hampshire seeks to exempt online gambling from anti-gambling laws.
- New York senate approves online poker bill despite zombie warnings
June 15, 2016
New York state senate overwhelmingly approves S-5302 online poker bill but the Assembly's chief poker backer says the issue is "dead."
- New York’s daily fantasy sports hopes rise on reports of legislative deal
June 8, 2016
New York State Sen. John Bonacic claims legislative compromise has been reached to bring real-money daily fantasy sports back to the state.
- New York one step closer to online poker and MGM Resorts couldn’t be happier
June 2, 2016
MGM Resorts applauds New York state Senate committee for approving S5302 online poker bill, but odds are against passage before June 16.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017