Tag Archives: John Bonacic
- New York bill seeks sports betting compromise with leagues
8 March 2018
Sen. John Bonacic, chairman of the Committee on Racing, Gaming and Wagering, filed Senate Bill, which seeks to legalize single gaming wagering in New York.
- New York Senate approves online poker bill (again)
14 June 2017
For the second year in a row, the New York state Senate approves an online poker bill, but the Assembly still needs convincing with only one week to go.
- New York’s Bonacic revives online poker legislative push
31 January 2017
New York state Sen. John Bonacic revives his 2016 online poker legislation; New Hampshire seeks to exempt online gambling from anti-gambling laws.
- New York senate approves online poker bill despite zombie warnings
15 June 2016
New York state senate overwhelmingly approves S-5302 online poker bill but the Assembly's chief poker backer says the issue is "dead."
- New York’s daily fantasy sports hopes rise on reports of legislative deal
8 June 2016
New York State Sen. John Bonacic claims legislative compromise has been reached to bring real-money daily fantasy sports back to the state.
- New York one step closer to online poker and MGM Resorts couldn’t be happier
2 June 2016
MGM Resorts applauds New York state Senate committee for approving S5302 online poker bill, but odds are against passage before June 16.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
29 September 2017
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
2 February 2018
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
10 January 2018