Tag Archives: jimei international entertainment group
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ producer cuts first-half losses
September 4, 2018
Gaming promoter Starlight Culture Entertainment Group Ltd reported a HKD30.4-million ($3.9-million) net loss for the first six months of the year.
- Jimei junking junkets for film biz; Duterte targets Jack Lam buddy
June 30, 2017
Junket operator Jimei International Entertainment inks film production deal with director F. Gary Gray; Clark Freeport boss latest Duterte target.
- Jimei International scraps Macau junket talks, mulls name change
June 21, 2017
Junket operator Jimei International Entertainment Group scraps two-year-plus talks on deal with Macau VIP promoter, plots corporate rebranding.
- Jack Lam gives up Jimei International chair post
June 1, 2017
Veteran Macau junket investor Jack Lam has resigned from his position as chairman of Jimei International Entertainment Group, effective immediately.
- Jack Lam unloads controlling interest in Jimei International
April 20, 2017
Embattled online gambling operator Jack Lam has sold his controlling stake in Jimei International Entertainment Group Ltd.
- Jimei junket loses big in 2016, scraps NagaWorld deal
March 30, 2017
Jimei International Entertainment junket operator reports a net loss in 2016, ends junket deal with Cambodia's NagaWorld casino.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
February 12, 2019
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
February 6, 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
January 2, 2019