Tag Archives: jimei international entertainment group
- Jimei junking junkets for film biz; Duterte targets Jack Lam buddy
June 30, 2017
Junket operator Jimei International Entertainment inks film production deal with director F. Gary Gray; Clark Freeport boss latest Duterte target.
- Jimei International scraps Macau junket talks, mulls name change
June 21, 2017
Junket operator Jimei International Entertainment Group scraps two-year-plus talks on deal with Macau VIP promoter, plots corporate rebranding.
- Jack Lam gives up Jimei International chair post
June 1, 2017
Veteran Macau junket investor Jack Lam has resigned from his position as chairman of Jimei International Entertainment Group, effective immediately.
- Jack Lam unloads controlling interest in Jimei International
April 20, 2017
Embattled online gambling operator Jack Lam has sold his controlling stake in Jimei International Entertainment Group Ltd.
- Jimei junket loses big in 2016, scraps NagaWorld deal
March 30, 2017
Jimei International Entertainment junket operator reports a net loss in 2016, ends junket deal with Cambodia's NagaWorld casino.
- Duterte: Jack Lam can resume Philippine gaming once tax paid
December 8, 2016
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte says fugitive gaming operator Jack Lam can resume his local operations if he pays taxes, stops bribing officials.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017