Tag Archives: jimei group
- Duterte: Jack Lam can resume Philippine gaming once tax paid
December 8, 2016
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte says fugitive gaming operator Jack Lam can resume his local operations if he pays taxes, stops bribing officials.
- Jack Lam flees Philippines following arrest order
December 4, 2016
Casino and junket operator Jack Lam reportedly left the Philippines days before authorities sought his arrest for illegal gambling and bribery allegations.
- Jack Lam denies Philippine DOJ bribery allegations
December 2, 2016
Casino and junket operator Jack Lam denies Philippines justice secretary's bribery allegations, but Aguirre stands by his original claim.
- Philippines DOJ boss: Jack Lam tried to bribe me, PAGCOR chief
November 30, 2016
Philippines justice secretary accuses casino and junket operator Jack Lam of attempting to bribe both himself and the chair of PAGCOR.
- Philippine casinos to benefit from China tourism deal
October 20, 2016
China & Philippines sign tourism pact, starting with a charter flight service to ferry Chinese gamblers to Jimei Group casino in Laoag.
- Jimei International profit falls; Macau VIP market may be worse than official stats
September 2, 2016
Jimei International Entertainment profit halves despite revenue gain; Macau's VIP market may be worse than official figures let on.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017