Tag Archives: jimei group
- Duterte: Jack Lam can resume Philippine gaming once tax paid
8 December 2016
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte says fugitive gaming operator Jack Lam can resume his local operations if he pays taxes, stops bribing officials.
- Jack Lam flees Philippines following arrest order
4 December 2016
Casino and junket operator Jack Lam reportedly left the Philippines days before authorities sought his arrest for illegal gambling and bribery allegations.
- Jack Lam denies Philippine DOJ bribery allegations
2 December 2016
Casino and junket operator Jack Lam denies Philippines justice secretary's bribery allegations, but Aguirre stands by his original claim.
- Philippines DOJ boss: Jack Lam tried to bribe me, PAGCOR chief
30 November 2016
Philippines justice secretary accuses casino and junket operator Jack Lam of attempting to bribe both himself and the chair of PAGCOR.
- Philippine casinos to benefit from China tourism deal
20 October 2016
China & Philippines sign tourism pact, starting with a charter flight service to ferry Chinese gamblers to Jimei Group casino in Laoag.
- Jimei International profit falls; Macau VIP market may be worse than official stats
2 September 2016
Jimei International Entertainment profit halves despite revenue gain; Macau's VIP market may be worse than official figures let on.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018