Tag Archives: Jim Murren
- MGM National Harbor to open Dec. 8; MGM pitches Atlanta on casino benefits
October 3, 2016
MGM Resorts announces new Maryland casino National Harbor will open on Dec. 8; MGM CEO pitches Georgia rotary club on benefits of casinos.
- MGM boss switches sides, gives landmark endorsement to Hillary Clinton
August 16, 2016
MGM chairman and CEO Jim Murren is making his first ever public endorsement of a presidential nominee, and that’s Hillary Clinton.
- House committee backs casino gambling in Georgia
February 26, 2016
Casino gambling is one step closer in Georgia under measures approved by a state House committee.
- State of Georgia casino gambling: Rep pushes for constitutional amendment, senator wants lobbyists to ‘declare every red cent’
January 13, 2016
A representative in Georgia is asking his fellow lawmakers to help him kill his casino gambling bill.
- Casino lobby seeks “rational alternative” to US sports betting prohibition
November 11, 2015
American Gaming Association says it will spend 2016 building support for a "rational alternative" to the US sports betting prohibition.
- MGM wants more tourists, casual gamblers for Cotai casino
October 5, 2015
MGM Resorts is going on a tourist-friendly route to get more people through the doors of its second casino in Macau.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014