Tag Archives: Jim Murren
- MGM opens local office in Osaka to support IR bid
January 11, 2019
MGM is getting ready to turn the key on the door to its new office in Japan, which is expected to open today.
- MGM takes a bite of the Big Apple with Empire City purchase
May 30, 2018
MGM Resorts has acquired the Empire City Casino’s casino and racetrack for $850 million.
- MGM National Harbor to open Dec. 8; MGM pitches Atlanta on casino benefits
October 3, 2016
MGM Resorts announces new Maryland casino National Harbor will open on Dec. 8; MGM CEO pitches Georgia rotary club on benefits of casinos.
- MGM boss switches sides, gives landmark endorsement to Hillary Clinton
August 16, 2016
MGM chairman and CEO Jim Murren is making his first ever public endorsement of a presidential nominee, and that’s Hillary Clinton.
- House committee backs casino gambling in Georgia
February 26, 2016
Casino gambling is one step closer in Georgia under measures approved by a state House committee.
- State of Georgia casino gambling: Rep pushes for constitutional amendment, senator wants lobbyists to ‘declare every red cent’
January 13, 2016
A representative in Georgia is asking his fellow lawmakers to help him kill his casino gambling bill.
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Florida lawmakers pull the plug (again) on gambling bill
March 13, 2018