Tag Archives: Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
- Bloomberry revenue climbs amid suffering Jeju operations
April 6, 2018
Solaire’s gross gaming revenue (GGR) climbed 16%, reaching more than $844 billion, the highest on record for the casino.
- Bloomberry scraps Jeju Island casino sale plan
November 14, 2017
Philippine-listed casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp. has shelved its plan to sell Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino.
- Bloomberry denies Iao Kun’s claims of extending Jeju Sun deal deadline
September 26, 2016
Bloomberry Resorts publicly refutes Iao Kun Group Holding claims of having been given more time to close Jeju Sun casino acquisition.
- Bloomberry sells its Jeju Sun casino to Macau junket investor Iao Kun Group
June 23, 2016
Bloomberry Resorts inks deal to sell its Jeju Sun casino in South Korea to Macau casino junket investor Iao Kun Group for $102m.
- Bloomberry mulls sale of Korean casino, second Manila venue targets mass market
June 17, 2016
Bloomberry Resorts considering sale of its recently acquired Jeju Sun casino in South Korea; second Manila casino to focus on mass market.
- Bloomberry losses more than doubled to $24.86M in Q1
May 13, 2016
Bloomberry Resorts posted a $24.86M net loss in Q1 2016 due to higher foreign exchange losses.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017