Tag Archives: jeju island
- Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
3 January 2018
Landing International is postponing the opening of its casino on Jeju Island after the provincial council decided to sit on its relocation request.
- Landing International shifts focus on regional market tourists
3 October 2017
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Landing International Development Ltd. is now wooing tourists from nearby regional markets.
- South Korean casinos eagerly await end to Chinese tourism spat
19 July 2017
Gongzi Jeju, the newest casino on South Korea's Jeju Island, holds its official grand opening as operators pray for end to China travel ban.
- Majestar to suspend Jeju casino ops over previous owners’ antics
7 April 2017
South Korean casino operator Majestar forced to suspend operations at its Jeju Shilla Hotel & Casino due to shenanigans by venue's former owners.
- Landing International anticipating $127M net loss in 2016
11 January 2017
Hong Kong-listed property developer Landing International Development Ltd is apparently preparing its investors for the worst.
- Casinos on South Korea’s Jeju island face greater scrutiny
5 December 2016
The eight small casinos currently operating on South Korea's Jeju Island will face greater government scrutiny in bid to curb casino-related crime.
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
9 February 2018