Tag Archives: JDigital
- Spain’s online gambling market stumbles out of the gate in 2017
May 11, 2017
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports strong year-on-year gains in Q1 but all verticals except sports betting decline from Q4 2016.
- France okays online poker liquidity deals, Spanish legislators urged to follow suit
May 5, 2016
France finally approves online poker liquidity sharing with other EU regulated markets; Spanish lobby group Jdigital urges similar step.
- Sports bets boost Spain’s online gambling; Eurojuego close Spanish poker room
June 4, 2014
Sports betting helps boost Spain's online gambling market in Q1, but poker decline continues; iPoker skin Eurojuegostar closes poker room
- Spanish online gambling worth €225m in 2013; Codere lives on pesos, not euros
March 3, 2013
Spanish online gambling market tipped to generate €225m in revenue in 2013; Codere boosted by pesos, dragged down by euros
- GamingInSpain 2012: A different Approach!
April 14, 2012
In the current scenario for online gaming in Spain and the licenses being hold off, these two days conference will bring the latest legislation updates and offer the opportunity to discuss the most relevant topics about the industry.
GamingInSpain conference review
May 18, 2012