Tag Archives: Jay Cohen
- World Sports Exchange co-founder Jay Cohen sued by irate bettor
July 24, 2014
Disgruntled former World Sports Exchange (WSEX) bettor plans to sue founder Jay Cohen over the $70k he lost when the site imploded.
- WSEX.com shuts down due to lack of money, financial review underway
April 19, 2013
Troubled online sports book WSEX.com shuts down due to lack of money, claims it will keep customers informed.
- World Sports Exchange’s Jay Cohen is not a crook, he’s a social gaming pioneer
December 3, 2012
WSEX continues slow-paying/no-paying its customers, but it's all a big misunderstanding, in that Jay Cohen designed WSEX for social gaming
- Curtains for Jay Cohen? WSEX selling off assets to stay afloat
November 5, 2010
Industry insiders claim troubled WSEX.com is selling assets in a desperate bid to stay financially afloat, but things do not look good for Jay Cohen.
- Tabloid site 911 says Big Mouth Jay Cohen finished in industry!
June 21, 2010
Has Jay Cohen of WSEX infamy taken a powder after his site's poker side drops to 10 cash players?
- The Death of WSEX and Final Ruin of Jay Cohen!
April 25, 2010
Are we seeing the last of WSEX's Jay Cohen?
WSEX co-founder Steve Schillinger dead of apparent suicide
April 24, 2013
Matchbook.com sold and pulls out of US
March 10, 2011