Tag Archives: jason ader
- Hills issues third profit warning in 12 months after dodgy December
January 9, 2017
William Hill issues third profit warning in 12 months after punter-friendly December pushes 2016 operating profit to low end of forecasted range.
- Ader to Amaya: reject Baazov bid, cut all ties with former CEO
December 7, 2016
Investor Jason Ader tells Amaya Gaming to reject takeover bid by "discredited former executive" David Baazov due to lack of transparency re financing.
- NagaCorp Remains a Risky Investment for Income Only
October 13, 2015
Nagacorp is still financially healthy company. No debt and plenty of cash means expansion, which is exactly what Nagacorp is planning.
- Bwin investor says GVC needs to further boost its bid to 14% more
July 29, 2015
Bwin.party investor Jason Ader says GVC needs to increase its offer to have a chance of winning the bidding war against 888 Holdings.
- 888 to maintain Bwin.party brands, spin off technology division
July 17, 2015
888 Holdings says no immediate plans to scrap Bwin.party brands, tech division to be spun off, Norbert Teufelberger rides off into sunset.
- Cash-poor daily fantasy sports operator ScoreStreak “pauses” operations
May 28, 2015
Daily fantasy sports operator ScoreStreak "pauses" operations while it looks to raise an additional $5m in investment capital.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017