Tag Archives: jason ader
- Playtech founder Teddy Sagi sells remaining stake in firm
November 23, 2018
Teddy Sagi, founder of gambling tech supplier Playtech, sells remaining stake in company after investor Jason Ader urges company to shed its ties to Sagi.
- Activist investor Jason Ader puts Playtech in his sights
August 31, 2018
Activist investor Jason Ader's Springowl Asset Management acquires 5% stake in Playtech, will reportedly push for asset disposal, management changes.
- Hills issues third profit warning in 12 months after dodgy December
January 9, 2017
William Hill issues third profit warning in 12 months after punter-friendly December pushes 2016 operating profit to low end of forecasted range.
- Ader to Amaya: reject Baazov bid, cut all ties with former CEO
December 7, 2016
Investor Jason Ader tells Amaya Gaming to reject takeover bid by "discredited former executive" David Baazov due to lack of transparency re financing.
- NagaCorp Remains a Risky Investment for Income Only
October 13, 2015
Nagacorp is still financially healthy company. No debt and plenty of cash means expansion, which is exactly what Nagacorp is planning.
- Bwin investor says GVC needs to further boost its bid to 14% more
July 29, 2015
Bwin.party investor Jason Ader says GVC needs to increase its offer to have a chance of winning the bidding war against 888 Holdings.
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
November 28, 2016
PokerStars, GVC, Paddy Power Betfair join US casino lobby
March 16, 2018
Turkey tightens financial screws on int’l online gambling sites
September 19, 2017