Tag Archives: jason ader
- Ader sees Asian online gambling opportunity in coronavirus panic
30 January 2020
Activist investor Jason Ader says the coronoavirus crisis creates an opportunity for Asian governments to authorize legal online gambling.
- Playtech lowers earnings forecast as TradeTech unit struggles
22 November 2019
Playtech cuts its full-year earnings forecast due to struggles in its TradeTech financials unit; strikes "major structured agreement" with Colombia's Wplay.
- Playtech founder Teddy Sagi sells remaining stake in firm
23 November 2018
Teddy Sagi, founder of gambling tech supplier Playtech, sells remaining stake in company after investor Jason Ader urges company to shed its ties to Sagi.
- Activist investor Jason Ader puts Playtech in his sights
31 August 2018
Activist investor Jason Ader's Springowl Asset Management acquires 5% stake in Playtech, will reportedly push for asset disposal, management changes.
- Hills issues third profit warning in 12 months after dodgy December
9 January 2017
William Hill issues third profit warning in 12 months after punter-friendly December pushes 2016 operating profit to low end of forecasted range.
- Ader to Amaya: reject Baazov bid, cut all ties with former CEO
7 December 2016
Investor Jason Ader tells Amaya Gaming to reject takeover bid by "discredited former executive" David Baazov due to lack of transparency re financing.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017