Tag Archives: jason ader
- Playtech founder Teddy Sagi sells remaining stake in firm
23 November 2018
Teddy Sagi, founder of gambling tech supplier Playtech, sells remaining stake in company after investor Jason Ader urges company to shed its ties to Sagi.
- Activist investor Jason Ader puts Playtech in his sights
31 August 2018
Activist investor Jason Ader's Springowl Asset Management acquires 5% stake in Playtech, will reportedly push for asset disposal, management changes.
- Hills issues third profit warning in 12 months after dodgy December
9 January 2017
William Hill issues third profit warning in 12 months after punter-friendly December pushes 2016 operating profit to low end of forecasted range.
- Ader to Amaya: reject Baazov bid, cut all ties with former CEO
7 December 2016
Investor Jason Ader tells Amaya Gaming to reject takeover bid by "discredited former executive" David Baazov due to lack of transparency re financing.
- NagaCorp Remains a Risky Investment for Income Only
13 October 2015
Nagacorp is still financially healthy company. No debt and plenty of cash means expansion, which is exactly what Nagacorp is planning.
- Bwin investor says GVC needs to further boost its bid to 14% more
29 July 2015
Bwin.party investor Jason Ader says GVC needs to increase its offer to have a chance of winning the bidding war against 888 Holdings.
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
25 January 2018
Turkey tightens financial screws on int’l online gambling sites
19 September 2017