Tag Archives: Jasmine Solana
- Licensing backlog creates bitcoin stagnation in New York
November 1, 2016
New York’s plan to become a global hub for innovations like bitcoin has hit a snag.
- MGM Resorts prepared to bet $9.5B on potential Japan casino
This isn’t the first time that MGM expressed its desire to invest in a Japanese resort.
- Italy seeks to ban anonymous digital currencies
October 31, 2016
The proposal to ban anonymous cryptocurrencies might not be the best move for Italy, which is bracing itself for a looming financial crisis.
- China lottery sales leap to $43B in September
Sales from official lottery products in China are up in the first nine months of 2016, according to the country’s Ministry of Finance.
- US election 2016 faces longest odds of presidential candidates
Both the Republicans and the Democrats are pulling out all the stops in their campaign to become the next president of the United States.
- Chow Tai Fook Enterprises eyes buying stalled Baha Mar resort
Chow Tai Fook Enterprise announced that it is in talks to acquire the Baha Mar resort casino in the Caribbean archipelago of the Bahamas.
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016