Tag Archives: Japan Gaming Congress
- Japan Gaming Congress organisers announce four new agenda themes, diving into the complexity of IRs
March 23, 2018
In light of the opportunities and challenges to come w/ the IR implementation bill in Japan, the JGC organisers, Clarion Gaming, have updated their agenda.
- Japan Gaming Congress 2018 is back
December 13, 2017
The Japan Gaming Congress held by Clarion Gaming has confirmed dates for the 2018 conference to be held in at the Conrad Tokyo from May 10 to 11.
- Hong Kong’s TGG joining 420 Global CEOs and executives in Japan Gaming Congress 2017
May 11, 2017
TGG Takara Gaming Group, is proud to be the supporting sponsor in the second edition of Japan Gaming Congress (JgC) which is taking place in Tokyo
- “Uniquely Japanese” casinos must focus on more than gaming
May 10, 2017
The first day of the 2017 Japan Gaming Congress features legislators warning that "uniquely Japanese" casinos need to offer more than gaming to succeed.
- Japan Gaming Congress to shed light on opportunities for nascent casino industry
May 9, 2017
Despite constantly being in the headlines, very little is known about what Japan has in mind for its nascent casino industry.
- Global gaming industry all abuzz about Japan Gaming Congress
May 8, 2017
More than 420 industry executives and policymakers are trooping to the land of the rising sun for the upcoming Japan Gaming Congress (JgC).
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
Japan may see first integrated casinos in 2026, analysts say
March 22, 2018