Tag Archives: James Packer
- James Packer supports The Star $500M tower in Sydney
12 January 2016
Crown Limited co-chairman James Packer is backing The Star’s plan to build a 360-room hotel across from Crown’s $2 billion casino.
- Crown Resorts downplays James Packer’s dustup with security guard
9 January 2016
Crown Resorts downplays reports of a physical and verbal altercation between owner James Packer and Crown Melbourne security staffer.
- James Packer’s $4B Studio City gamble boosting Melco Crown’s market share
7 January 2016
Packer’s $4B gamble in Macau, the Hollywood-themed Studio City complex, has already paid its first dividends with Melco Crown Entertainment.
- The Star to build $500m hotel to compete with Crown’s Barangaroo project
4 January 2016
Sydney casino war continues as The Star reveals plan to build a $500m hotel to compete with rival Crown Resorts.
- James Packer quits Crown Resorts board
21 December 2015
Packer has stepped down from his position as director of Crown Resorts Ltd., after resigning as chairman of the Australian casino giant.
- Reports say James Packer looking to take Crown Resorts private
16 December 2015
Australian media reports that James Packer is having talks with potential investment partners about taking Crown Resorts private.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
14 December 2013