Tag Archives: James Packer
- Crown Resorts downplays James Packer’s dustup with security guard
January 9, 2016
Crown Resorts downplays reports of a physical and verbal altercation between owner James Packer and Crown Melbourne security staffer.
- James Packer’s $4B Studio City gamble boosting Melco Crown’s market share
January 7, 2016
Packer’s $4B gamble in Macau, the Hollywood-themed Studio City complex, has already paid its first dividends with Melco Crown Entertainment.
- The Star to build $500m hotel to compete with Crown’s Barangaroo project
January 4, 2016
Sydney casino war continues as The Star reveals plan to build a $500m hotel to compete with rival Crown Resorts.
- James Packer quits Crown Resorts board
December 21, 2015
Packer has stepped down from his position as director of Crown Resorts Ltd., after resigning as chairman of the Australian casino giant.
- Reports say James Packer looking to take Crown Resorts private
December 16, 2015
Australian media reports that James Packer is having talks with potential investment partners about taking Crown Resorts private.
- Crown Resorts having hard time raising funding for Las Vegas project
December 11, 2015
Crown Resorts is seeking to raise $425m to help fund its $1.9b Alon resort project in Las Vegas, but investors are proving wary.
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018
Man opens fire at music festival near Las Vegas’s Mandalay Bay
October 2, 2017
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018
Crown Resorts plans to divest stake in CrownBet
November 24, 2017