Tag Archives: Jake Cody
- The Jake Cody Vlog: a view from the tournament directors
November 25, 2016
Lee Davy confronts and seeks an opinion from the Tournament Directors on the use of video recording equipment during live games.
- Can Jake Cody become the Jason Somerville of vlogging?
November 17, 2016
Lee Davy takes a look at whether Jake Cody can become as big a star on YouTube as Jason Somerville became on Twitch.
- PokerStars Create Two More Millionaires; Jake Cody Feeling Supersonic
May 13, 2015
PokerStars created two more online poker millionaires, after players from Taiwan & Bulgaria won the Challenge All-In Shootout final tables.
- British Poker Awards: Victoria Coren Mitchell and Dusk till Dawn Steal the Show
February 25, 2015
Victoria Coren Mitchell & the team from Dusk till Dawn were the stars of the British Poker Awards taking home six awards at the Hippodrome.
- Jake Cody on Hellmuth, the Evolution of Poker, Family and More
December 1, 2014
Lee Davy sits down for a chinwag with the games' youngest-ever Triple Crown winner, Jake Cody.
- Ronaldo Nazario Challenges Rafa Nadal to a Duel on PokerStars
September 22, 2014
Ronaldo Nazario challenges the 14-time tennis Grand Slam winner, Rafa Nadal, to a game of heads-up poker & PokerStars will broadcast the event live.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017