Tag Archives: Jack Effel
- The WSOP 2017 schedule includes eight new events
January 26, 2017
WSOP has released the schedule for the 48th Annual event. There will be 74 bracelet events, spread over 50-days, w/ eight of them appearing for the 1st time
- Matt Glantz Blocked by WSOP TD Jack Effel on Twitter; Kerstetter Asks if Teenage Girls are Running the WSOP Twitter Accounts
July 22, 2015
Jack Effel has blocked Matt Glantz on Twitter after repeated attempts to try and convey a series of potential improvements for the WSOP.
- WSOP 2015 – Main Event Day 7 Summary
July 15, 2015
Tatjana Pasalic takes us to WSOP 2015 Main Event Day 7 Summary at the Rio Casino in Las Vegas.
- WSOP 2015’s High Roller For One Drop Final Table Summary
July 1, 2015
Tatjana Pasalic takes us to the Final Table of this year’s High Roller For One Drop at the Rio Casino in Las Vegas for WSOP 2015.
- WSOP Day #8 Recap: Cheating Allegations Rock Heads-Up Contest; Europe Bag Their First Two Bracelets
June 5, 2015
Lee Davy brings you up to speed on the main news stories coming from the eighth day of the 46th Annual World Series of Poker.
- WSOP 2014 – Main Event Day Four Summary
July 12, 2014
Tatjana Pasalic takes us to WSOP Main Event Day 4 at the Rio Casino in Las Vegas for WSOP 2014.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014