Tag Archives: Italy
- Italy’s online casino growth slows dramatically in October
6 November 2019
Italy's online casino revenue grew only 1.2% in October, the slowest rate of growth this year, while online sports betting and poker both decline.
- Italy, UK gambling advertising curbs hurting Sky TV revenue
28 October 2019
Broadcaster Sky TV reports 13.8% decline in Q3 advertising revenue, in part due to gambling advertising restrictions in Italy and the UK.
- Italy to hike gambling machine taxes, spare punters’ winnings
18 October 2019
Italy's 2020 budget plan includes yet another tax hike for gambling machines while sparing punters a new tax on their winnings.
- Italy gov’t plans new gamblers’ winnings tax, retail cash ban
13 October 2019
Italy's 2020 budget plan calls for higher taxes on major gambling windfalls while also imposing new tax on gamblers' winnings under €500.
- Italy’s online casino growth continues to shame sports betting
9 October 2019
Italy's online casino revenue jumps by more than one-fifth in September while online sports betting manages only a 1% year-on-year rise.
- Italian mob-linked gambling probe could net 51 arrests
3 October 2019
Italy has a problem. Despite decades of operations that have been launched to thwart mafias from continuing to operate, they’re alive and well.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
12 March 2014
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
2 February 2018
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
10 February 2018