Tag Archives: Italy
- Italy’s land-based sports betting growth surges in May
June 11, 2019
Italy's land-based betting revenue surges nearly 50% in May, eclipsing online betting's 37% rise, while poker continues to struggle.
- Italy’s sports betting market roars back to life in April
May 8, 2019
Italy's sports betting market roars back to life in April, online casino revenue posts strong month while poker continues to struggle.
- Italian operators view gambling ad rules as ‘work in progress’
May 1, 2019
Italy's telecom watchdog issues formal guidelines on new gambling advertising restrictions, but operators believe further clarification is needed.
- Italy’s gambling ops, broadcasters fear final ad restrictions
April 22, 2019
Italy's media and communications regulator has finalized its guidelines for enforcing the government's new advertising and sponsorship restrictions.
- Italy online casino, virtual betting markets up one-fifth in March
April 9, 2019
Italy's sports betting market endures modest decline in March while online casino and virtual betting revenue each jump by nearly one-fifth.
- Italy’s gambling ad ban could have unintended consequences
April 3, 2019
Italy has taken a hard line against advertising for operators. SKS365’s new General Counsel thinks that could help the black market.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
February 10, 2018
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017