Tag Archives: Italy
- MedialiveCasino catch break from judge over Italy police action
January 10, 2019
Malta-licensed live casino providers Medialive Casino catch break from Italian judge over 2017 police action, reduces tax liability from €8.4m to €685k.
- Italy’s sports betting growth slowed dramatically in 2018
January 7, 2019
Italy's regulated sports betting market posted solid growth in 2018, but the pace of growth slowed dramatically from 2017's result.
- Italy’s gambling tax hikes to do damage to Playtech’s earnings
December 25, 2018
Italy's Senate approves new budget law's across the board gambling tax hikes, which Playtech says could reduce its annual earnings by up to €25m.
- Italy’s gambling operators reel as gov’t proposes new tax hikes
December 20, 2018
Italy's gambling operators blindsided by government plan to hike online and land-based tax rates while reducing land-based machine payouts.
- Italy’s online sports betting shores up weak retail in November
December 10, 2018
Italy's online sports betting market posts modest revenue gain in November, as online gains shore up weak retail betting decline.
- Italian authorities crack whip against Mafia-linked gambling
November 14, 2018
Italian authorities in three different regions arrest dozens of suspects in alleged Mafia-linked gambling operations that handled wagers worth €4.5b.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
February 10, 2018
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017