Tag Archives: Italy
- Arcangelo Lonoce: Italy is a big market full of very big players
March 20, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Arcangelo Lonoce of Habanero discusses why Italy is the best place for operators to start an expansion in Europe.
- Play’n GO to showcase omni-channel content at ENADA SPRING
March 14, 2018
Play’n GO will exhibit its award-winning, certified slots content at this year’s ENADA SPRING, Italy’s leading gaming trade show.
- Malta bids buh-bye to Italian licensees following AML probe
March 13, 2018
Several of the Malta Gaming Authority's Italian-based online gambling licensees sever ties with MGA following anti-money laundering probe.
- Italian land-based sports bettors really lousy at prognostication
March 12, 2018
PokerStars claims top honors in February's Italian online casino revenue chart, but its poker cash games' share slips below 40%.
- Olympic Entertainment eyes Italian online gambling launch
February 22, 2018
Eastern European gaming operator Olympic Entertainment Group forms Italian subsidiary to prep for launch of Italy-facing Olybet site.
- Malta Gaming Authority launch new anti-money laundering unit
February 13, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority launch new anti-money laundering unit, promise "significant" number of on-site inspections in 2018.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
SiGMA 2017 day 2 recap
November 25, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018