Tag Archives: Israel
- Crypto experts to discuss the future of blockchain in Israel on March 28 at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel
March 14, 2018
On March 28, Tel Aviv will host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel, a large conference dedicated to blockchain, cryptocurrencies and ICO.
- Israel pays GBI Racing £4.9m compensation for betting ban
January 3, 2018
Israel's government agrees to pay GBI Racing £4.9m as compensation for early termination of contract following Israel's race betting ban.
- Taxman closes in on Israeli poker players thanks to online rankings sites
November 1, 2017
The Israeli Tax Authority is prodding their poker players over a disagreement on taxation that could cost the professional player base millions of shekels.
- Gambling as the canary, Why I’m running for Israel’s parliament
July 4, 2017
They clothe their rationalizations in moralizing terms to make you think they care about you. Gambling is dangerous, they say.
- GBI Racing seeks $57m from Israel gov’t after race betting ban
July 3, 2017
GBI Racing demands up to $57m compensation for early cancellation of its contract after Israeli politicians approve a ban on race betting.
- William Hill shut Tel Aviv office, shift operations to Europe
June 26, 2017
William Hill to shut Tel Aviv office in cost-cutting move, shift online marketing operations to Europe, resulting in around 200 redundancies.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014