Tag Archives: Israel
- Israel’s new cryptocurrency rules for banks: no online gambling
May 28, 2018
Israel announces new rules for financial institutions' handling of cryptocurrency transactions, including a ban on transfers to online gambling sites.
- Crypto experts to discuss the future of blockchain in Israel on March 28 at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel
March 14, 2018
On March 28, Tel Aviv will host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel, a large conference dedicated to blockchain, cryptocurrencies and ICO.
- Israel pays GBI Racing £4.9m compensation for betting ban
January 3, 2018
Israel's government agrees to pay GBI Racing £4.9m as compensation for early termination of contract following Israel's race betting ban.
- Taxman closes in on Israeli poker players thanks to online rankings sites
November 1, 2017
The Israeli Tax Authority is prodding their poker players over a disagreement on taxation that could cost the professional player base millions of shekels.
- Gambling as the canary, Why I’m running for Israel’s parliament
July 4, 2017
They clothe their rationalizations in moralizing terms to make you think they care about you. Gambling is dangerous, they say.
- GBI Racing seeks $57m from Israel gov’t after race betting ban
July 3, 2017
GBI Racing demands up to $57m compensation for early cancellation of its contract after Israeli politicians approve a ban on race betting.
US Embassy warns staff to steer clear of Beirut’s Casino du Liban
September 14, 2017
Bitcoin price recovers after sharp $300 drop
June 13, 2017