Tag Archives: Israel
- Israel could approve poker legislation
November 6, 2018
A bill introduced by Sharren Haskel, who represents the Likud party, that would redefine poker and remove it from the classification of a gambling game.
- WSOPE round-up: Margolin wins bracelet #2 at the World Series of Israel
October 23, 2018
Another round-up from the WSOP as Timur Margolin wins his second bracelet in the MONSTER STACK, the third bracelet for Israel in the first five events.
- Israel court orders first blocks of int’l online gambling domains
October 17, 2018
A Tel Aviv court orders Israel's internet service providers to block the domains of 1xbet, p2vbet and totobet777 gambling sites.
- Israel’s new cryptocurrency rules for banks: no online gambling
May 28, 2018
Israel announces new rules for financial institutions' handling of cryptocurrency transactions, including a ban on transfers to online gambling sites.
- Crypto experts to discuss the future of blockchain in Israel on March 28 at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel
March 14, 2018
On March 28, Tel Aviv will host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel, a large conference dedicated to blockchain, cryptocurrencies and ICO.
- Israel pays GBI Racing £4.9m compensation for betting ban
January 3, 2018
Israel's government agrees to pay GBI Racing £4.9m as compensation for early termination of contract following Israel's race betting ban.
Bitcoin price recovers after sharp $300 drop
June 13, 2017