Tag Archives: Israel
- 888 shares spike as sports and casino gains offset poker decline
June 4, 2019
888 Holdings says its online sports betting and casino products are off to a great start in 2019, while the poker vertical is down by 28%.
- GVC Holdings closing Ladbrokes Coral’s Tel Aviv office
April 3, 2019
GVC Holdings announces it will close its Ladbrokes Coral brand's Tel Aviv office by December 2019, putting up to 140 staff at risk of redundancy.
- Audit causes Playtech to pay €28M in additional taxes to Israel
January 2, 2019
Playtech has come to an agreement with Israeli authorities following a civil tax audit that will result in an additional €28 million in taxes paid.
- Israel could approve poker legislation
November 6, 2018
A bill introduced by Sharren Haskel, who represents the Likud party, that would redefine poker and remove it from the classification of a gambling game.
- WSOPE round-up: Margolin wins bracelet #2 at the World Series of Israel
October 23, 2018
Another round-up from the WSOP as Timur Margolin wins his second bracelet in the MONSTER STACK, the third bracelet for Israel in the first five events.
- Israel court orders first blocks of int’l online gambling domains
October 17, 2018
A Tel Aviv court orders Israel's internet service providers to block the domains of 1xbet, p2vbet and totobet777 gambling sites.
Italy’s Serie A football league suspends 1xbet sponsorship deal
November 15, 2017