Tag Archives: ISP blocking
- ISPs tell UK gov’t they won’t block gambling sites without a court order
January 22, 2014
UK internet service providers say they won't slap "warning pages" on international online gambling sites without a court order.
- Serbia orders blocking of 70 sites
February 14, 2012
Serbia's Gaming Board has ordered ISPs to block access to around 70 gaming industry sites
- France order ISPs to block sites
January 3, 2012
France has ordered ISPs to block site suspected of offering unregulated online gambling services
- Norway steps up offensive against online gambling
February 21, 2011
Norway is reportedly considering ISP blocking to halt the growth of online gambling firms, gaming industry updates.
- European Parliament to consider ISP blocking in February
January 16, 2011
The European Parliament is to consider legislation requiring internet service providers to block certain types of sites, like child porn.
- French court orders ISPs to block sites, snoop emails, sniff underwear
August 14, 2010
French courts order ISPs to block non-licensed gambling operators and to monitor emails to ensure punters aren't circumventing censorship.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
BetConstruct secures French Gaming Licence from ARJEL
September 20, 2017
European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017