Tag Archives: Isai Scheinberg
- Amaya works out deferred payment deal with Scheinbergs
January 9, 2017
Amaya Gaming reaches deal with PokerStars' former owners regarding a $200m deferred payment that will spare the company from issuing new equity.
- Amaya Q3 revenue up 10%, need new lenders to cover deferred Scheinberg payment
October 18, 2016
Amaya Gaming expect Q3 revenue to rise 10% although core poker product slows; new loan needed to cover $400m deferred Scheinberg payment.
- GVC, William Hill in the hunt to acquire Amaya while David Baazov folds his hand (UPDATED)
October 7, 2016
Reuters reports William Hill, GVC Holdings among companies expressing strong interest in acquiring Amaya Gaming, David Baazov drops own bid.
- Amaya says Scheinbergs reject any responsibility for $870m Kentucky damages
February 23, 2016
Amaya Gaming says PokerStars former owners have rejected responsibility for the $870m damages awarded to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Baazov bid for Amaya won’t include Scheinbergs; BetStars loses Stephen Fisk
February 4, 2016
Former Rational Group owners Isai and Mark Scheinberg won't be part of Baazov's bid to take Amaya private; BetStars loses MD Stephen Fisk.
- New Jersey ordered Amaya to part ways with four former PokerStars and Full Tilt execs
October 10, 2015
New Jersey gaming regulators release detailed report into its investigation of Amaya Gaming's acquisition of PokerStars and Full Tilt.
Daniel Negreanu leaves PokerStars; WSOP sale mess
May 27, 2019
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014