Tag Archives: Irish Bookmakers Association
- Ireland’s bookies win a reprieve from betting turnover tax hike
November 23, 2018
Ireland's Minister for Finance pumps brakes on plans to double betting turnover tax until he can review the likely impact on local bookmakers.
- Irish bookies pin hopes on alternative to turnover tax hike
November 19, 2018
Ireland's parliament to debate proposal to tax betting operators at 10% (land-based) and 20% (online) of revenue rather than doubling turnover tax.
- Ireland’s bookies predict doom as gov’t doubles betting tax
October 9, 2018
Ireland's bookmakers plan emergency meeting this week to figure out how to convince the government to scrap plan to double betting tax to 2% of turnover.
- Report: Ireland to double gambling tax to 2% of turnover
October 2, 2018
The Republic of Ireland plans to double gambling taxes to 2% of betting turnover when the government introduces new budget next week.
- British and Irish industries unite to support Responsible Gambling Week 2018
June 19, 2018
The Industry Group for Responsible Gambling (IGRG) has announced that Responsible Gambling Week 2018 will take place from 1st- 7th November.
- Irish bookies want longer hours and tablets; Leroy’s App for iPhone approved
October 14, 2011
Irish bookmakers want longer hours, tablets in shops; Nevada regulators approve iPhone version of mobile sportsbook Leroy's App;
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018
Nevada gaming regulator A.G. Burnett calls it quits
December 12, 2017