Tag Archives: Ireland
- Ireland stall as Wales stand tall in vital Euro 2020 qualifiers
20 November 2019
Two vital Euro 2020 qualifiers see mixed fortunes for home nations as Wales and Ireland both bring the Group Stage to a close.
- Ireland’s small bookmakers get tax break while racing ‘stands still’
8 October 2019
Ireland's government unveils modest tax break for small bookmakers in 2020 budget, while racing sector must do with the same bailout it got last year.
- Ireland considers tax break for small time bookies
18 July 2019
Ireland keeps pissing off its bookies and then taking steps to appease them. This time, taxes are the hot topic.
- Ireland’s bookmakers not wild about proposed lottery betting ban
11 July 2019
Ireland's bookmakers push back against a proposed amendment to the nation's gambling bill that would ban betting on lottery outcomes.
- Mansion confirms Irish licence
31 May 2019
The Mansion Group have obtained their Irish betting licence for their sportsbook, MansionBet.
- Irish MP thorny in gambling regulation committee discussion
25 April 2019
David Stanton spoke with the Justice Committee on his progress towards building a regulatory body, and he didn’t want to deal with many of the problems he will be facing.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
24 February 2018
Irish court rules all gambling debts are unenforceable
20 March 2017