Tag Archives: Ireland
- Ireland considers tax break for small time bookies
July 18, 2019
Ireland keeps pissing off its bookies and then taking steps to appease them. This time, taxes are the hot topic.
- Ireland’s bookmakers not wild about proposed lottery betting ban
July 11, 2019
Ireland's bookmakers push back against a proposed amendment to the nation's gambling bill that would ban betting on lottery outcomes.
- Mansion confirms Irish licence
May 31, 2019
The Mansion Group have obtained their Irish betting licence for their sportsbook, MansionBet.
- Irish MP thorny in gambling regulation committee discussion
April 25, 2019
David Stanton spoke with the Justice Committee on his progress towards building a regulatory body, and he didn’t want to deal with many of the problems he will be facing.
- Ireland to get new gambling regulatory body, eventually
March 21, 2019
Ireland's government approves formation of a new gambling regulatory body, but it might not start work for another 18 months.
- Irish youths can easily find gambling options, except online
February 27, 2019
Ireland's latest gambling prevalence survey shows teenagers have little difficulty accessing land-based gambling products but no such luck online.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
Irish court rules all gambling debts are unenforceable
March 20, 2017