Tag Archives: Iowa lottery
- Multi-State Lottery fraudster Eddie Tipton finally admits his guilt
June 30, 2017
Eddie Tipton, the mastermind of a scam that collected millions in Multi-State Lottery jackpots, finally admits guilt as part of a plea deal.
- Iowa judge greenlights winner’s lawsuit in lottery-fixing case
October 14, 2016
The lonely and arduous legal battle for the correct lottery jackpot winnings continues for an Iowa resident.
- US lottery industry under fire as evidence mounts of multi-state jackpot scam
December 19, 2015
Lottery officials fear a consumer crisis of confidence as their investigation into internal lottery jackpot scam spreads to other states.
- Iowa Lottery boss says online lotteries “socially acceptable:’ Minnesota online lottery has three weeks to live
April 24, 2015
Iowa Lottery boss says online lotteries becoming "socially acceptable;" Minnesota Lottery's online operations have three week to live.
- Former lottery security official’s fraud trial delayed
April 14, 2015
Judge delays fraud trial of a former Multi State Lottery Association security chief accused of rigging $14.3m jackpot draw.
- Illinois Lottery cancels Northstar contract seven years ahead of schedule
August 15, 2014
Illinois Lottery to cancel private management contract seven years ahead of schedule after Northstar fails to meet revenue targets.
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Camelot wins 10-year, $2.2b Illinois Lottery contract
September 26, 2017