Tag Archives: Intralot
- Intralot Q1 2018 revenue rises but so does its debt
May 31, 2018
Intralot S.A. grew by as much 4.3 percent in the first three months of 2018, with sports betting fueling the company’s financial growth.
- Intralot bags $340M Illinois State Lottery deal
February 5, 2018
Greek lottery operator Intralot S.A. has bagged a 10-year, multi-million contract for the supply of systems solution to Illinois State Lottery.
- Intralot, Amelco omni-channel sports betting partnership
March 8, 2017
Greek lottery operator Intralot inks partnership with UK sportsbook technology outfit Amelco on new omni-channel sports betting platform.
- Intralot Q1 revenue drops 3.6% despite lottery growth
May 19, 2016
Greek gaming operator and supplier Intralot SA saw its revenue drop by as much as 3.6 percent in the first quarter of 2016.
- Vermantia partners with Intralot to become first to launch virtual games in Brazil
May 18, 2016
Vermantia introduces virtual sports betting in the promising gaming market of Brazil, through its partnership with Intralot Minas Gerais.
- Intralot seeks Greek national lottery
May 21, 2015
Intralot has made a proposal to Greece’s Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis to create a national lottery in the country.
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
February 23, 2018
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016