Tag Archives: Intralot
- Lacking casinos, DC could offer unique sports gambling alternative
August 1, 2019
The go signal to introduced sports gambling in the state present a challenge but an alternative plan could be a perfect response to it.
- Intralot scores another questionable gaming deal in US
July 15, 2019
Intralot managed to win a lucrative contract in Washington, DC to oversee the district’s sports gambling industry despite not having been forced to participate in a required competitive bidding process.
- DC Council approve Intralot’s dodgy sports betting deal
July 10, 2019
The District of Columbia Council votes 7-5 in favor of Intralot's controversial sole-source, no-bid sports betting technology contract.
- Washington DC to reconsider Intralot gambling contract
July 9, 2019
Intralot runs the DC lottery and the decision to give it rights to the district’s sports gambling industry was made in an effort to have DC enter the game ahead of some of its neighbors.
- Washington sports gambling may benefit company fired by gov’t
June 12, 2019
A proposed sole-source contract to manage online sports gambling, as well as the lottery is about to be review by DC Council and will make its decision by July 25, according to the required 45-day review period.
- Montana guv signs lottery-run sports betting legislation
May 5, 2019
Montana Gov. Steve Bullock signs legislation authorizing sports betting via kiosks at bars and restaurants and via location-specific mobile apps.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019