Tag Archives: Intralot
- Intralot, Intracom discuss merger rumors
March 19, 2019
A rumor began circulating that Intralot, a gaming operator out of Greece, was discussing a possible merger with IT and telecom holding company Intracom.
- Washington DC to see sports gambling sooner than most expected
February 21, 2019
The D.C. Council passed legislation putting the sports betting ball in Intralot’s court permanently as the district’s exclusive provider of mobile gambling.
- Scientific Games consortium wins Turkey sports betting tender
February 13, 2019
A consortium involving Scientific Games wins the 10-year tender to run Turkey's state-owned Iddaa-SportToto sports betting business.
- District of Columbia plows ahead with Intralot betting giveaway
January 29, 2019
The District of Columbia appears intent on moving forward with its plan to sole-source its mobile sports betting operations to DC Lottery operator Intralot.
- Washington, DC approves sports gambling, Congressional consent needed
January 25, 2019
DC City Mayor Muriel Bowser approved the Sports Wagering Lottery Amendment Act, which paves the way for sports gambling in the city.
- Gauselmann bids for Intralot’s Polish sports betting business
December 18, 2018
Germany's Gauselmann Group makes bid for Intralot's Polish land-based and online sports betting unit Totolotek; Fortuna to update Polish IT platform.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017